Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our Positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Manager ,Customer Success , joining our CX team.
As a Manager,Customer Success you will be assisting the CSM Team in overseeing and managing the day to day operations of the Customer Success team. The position requires a thorough working knowledge and understanding of the Remote product. The successful candidate must have strong leadership and organisational skills with an ability to plan, innovate, prioritise and execute tasks in an efficient manner without sacrificing quality, or accuracy. Additional responsibilities include deep-dive analysis of various database metrics, collaboration with supporting teams (sales, big data, customer happiness,GO,IE, etc.) and full accountability/responsibility for the reporting team.
3-5 years of experience in customer service or customer success position strongly preferred
Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
Technical skills required, as they relate for the use of the product to service to be solid
Experience in managing a diverse group and training each according to company standards
Ability to establish milestones and keep all team members on task
Experience analysing and optimising the existing processes in the Customer Success department
Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Coaches and mentors a team of Customer Success Specialists to achieve defined performance metrics (measured weekly, monthly, quarterly).
- Oversees and is responsible for the onboarding process and training of new Customer Success Specialists including the appointment of a mentor/buddy.
- Ensures team cohesion, collaboration, understanding and application of department processes and internal SLA’s.
- Ensures the team is following Remote established guidelines, and lead in the innovation of new processes.
- Ensures that the timely quarterly review of team is met, as well as conducting individual touch points each month, at a minimum.
- Ensures team members are providing the best value assessments for customers through review of metrics for completed casework.
- Develops reports for an effective team dashboard and works with management to refine/improve processes.
- Provides weekly reporting, monthly and quarterly review of team performance metrics.
- Plans and leads weekly team meetings.
- Daily monitoring and distribution of tasks, projects, and cases amongst the team to ensure department case queues and SLAs are met.
- Collaborate with the Product team and all other internal departments for process innovation, development, and implementation.
- Oversee the ongoing customer relationship process to ensure each customer is fully invested in Remote services and expertise as well as additional services as applicable with the goal of retention and client loyalty. This should include providing client-specific benchmark data and identifying opportunities for Marketplace Partner add-ins as needed.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of each CSMs client base and coach the team to clearly define their purpose, needs, goals, and objectives.
- Identify client business needs and goals to develop a targeted path of savings and efficiencies using value adding best practices, data application, and reporting and benchmarking.
- Collect feedback to identify and assess clients’ needs to achieve customer satisfaction and loyalty, with the goal of maximising Remote resources to elevate the full potential of the clients’ operations and the Remote experience.
- Support client, internal teams, and contractors by providing , chat, and email assistance, when needed for Remote and integrated products. This can include assisting in the creation of presentation content and providing direction to the applicable resources and internal teams when necessary.
- Practice continuous learning and improvement for self and team to remain current and become SME on existing and new Remote products, accessories, integrated products and services.
- Properly utilize and document all interactions in Notion ,Zendesk ,portals, including problem resolution, and relevant customer information .
- You can learn more about the benefits we’re offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You’ll report to: Luis Pinto
- Team: CX
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- (async) Small challenge
- (async) Challenge Review
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with a founder
- Interview with another founder
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don’t forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there’s a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!