Statice is a fast-growing startup and we commercialize data protection and privacy solutions, enabling organizations to derive value from sensitive data while minimizing privacy risks. We are looking for the best talent who help us on our mission, where the individual’s privacy comes first, yet innovation is not hindered. With the recently-announced financing round, Statice is at the onset of a new phase.
We are looking to grow our Delivery Team. You will focus on understanding customer requirements, designing and implementing our solutions for privacy-preserving synthetic data, solving tough challenges and ensuring success for our customers. This role combines project management with technical expertise and people skills while working closely with our teams and some of the world’s largest enterprises.
You should have worked with enterprise customers delivering technical projects and you can work well in both a consultant and team role. As you’ll be working directly with our customers, your feedback on our product and roadmap will be invaluable, and you’ll be an integral part of our core product team, representing real-life customer needs and bringing use case context into the organization.
- Consult our clients on integration and best usage of Statice software
- Contribute to the product roadmap from technical stakeholders’ perspective
- Contribute to the product on integration and documentation level
- Manage stakeholders and ensure the successful project delivery on time
- Ensure high quality standards and best practices are applied to technical delivery
- Experience delivering complex technical projects
- Several years of data engineering
- Experience with writing customer integration layers
- Machine learning skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
If you want to have exposure to real-world enterprise-scale data challenges, but still want to work in a team, where you can have an impact, then Statice is the place for you. We are a diverse team of professionals with an open mind and a healthy work-life integration is important to us.
Note: The profile described here is an ideal profile. If you believe that you lack some of the skills, but that you are willing and able to pick them up, please do apply!
You will join an international and dedicated team in a growing startup, with plenty of opportunities for impact and personal growth. We are a diverse team of curious and open-minded people, working from Germany and elsewhere in Europe. We enjoy working together and value respect, honesty, and openness. Our product, privacy research, engineering, and commercial teams work closely together and value the quality of our collaboration. Our employees benefit from:
- Fair and competitive compensation
- Flexible work-schedule
- Self-service learning budget
- Support with relocation & visa application
- 30 days paid holidays
- Work-from-home flexible policy
- Remote-friendly in the EU or work from our beautiful Berlin-Schöneberg HQ
- German language lessons
We are actively hiring despite the pandemic, and we have adapted our processes accordingly. Our team is working in a remote-first fashion since March 2020, and all interviews will be conducted remotely by default.