Work Experience: 5+ years
Bachelor’s Degree: Yes, or equivalent work experience
About the Role:
We’re looking for a highly motivated software engineer who is comfortable with both frontend and backend development. Our full stack developers are responsible for developing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside the product design team to develop new features.
Our developers will be required to see out a project from start to finish, with strong organizational skills a necessity and experience working in an agile development team a must.
– Contribute to the architecture and help shape the technical direction of
– Developing backend web applications.
– Creating servers and databases to functional specification.
– Developing and testing mobile applications to technical specification.
– Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile.
– Designing and developing API’s.
– Work directly with product team to develop new features.
– Work alongside support team to resolve technical issues.
– Deliver data-driven impactful results.
– Help shape and design Locker’s core recommendation algorithm.
– Work across NLP and entity extraction.
– Experience with Git.
– Strong server side experience with Node.js.
– Familiarity with database technologies, specifically SQL and PostgreSQL.
– Proficiency with HTML, CSS and React Native.
– Good problem solving skills.
– Excellent collaboration skills.
– Experience with machine-learning and NLP will stand out.
– Degree in computer science is nice to have, but not required.
– Work from home option.
– Competitive salary.
– Attractive early employee stock options package.
– Flexible working hours.
– Great opportunity to join the team before the company scales
Locker is an Irish venture-backed start-up based out of Galway, Ireland.
We are building an industry disrupting mobile application which will
change the way sports fans find and consume their favourite content.
We’re on a sprint to build out our product for market release in 2021, and
we’re recruiting the best talent to join us on an exciting journey.