Work Experience: 3+ years
Bachelor’s Degree: Yes, or equivalent work experience
About the Role:
We are looking for a front-end React expert who is eager to help turn Locker in to an industry-defining product. You have the opportunity to join the key management team right as we’re about to scale, helping to define our front-end architecture.
Working directly with our CTO and Head of Product, your design and development contributions will play a massive role in taking Locker from a youthful startup to the next level.
– Work with product and design to translate user needs into beautiful web based UI
– Work with our back end teams to develop APIs
– Build reusable components and libraries used across our applications
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science is nice to have
– 3+ years’ experience in frontend development (React, CSS, HTML)
– Familiarity working in a Scrum or Agile environment
– Ability to work with Node.js or a server side language will make you stand out.
– Solid experience with testing frameworks such as JEST, Enzyme, React Testing Library or similar.
– You have solid design and delivery experience in UX/Frontend frameworks.
– Experience with Typescript helps.
– Work from home option
– Competitive salary
– Flexible working hours
– Great opportunity to join the team before it scales
– Early stage stock options
Locker is an Irish venture-backed start-up based out of Galway, Ireland.
We are building an industry disrupting mobile application which will
change the way sports fans find and consume their favourite content.
We’re on a sprint to build out our product for market release in 2021, and
we’re recruiting the best talent to join us on an exciting journey.