UNITED KINGDOM /
MARKETING – EMEA MARKETING /
Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design, which is a cross-team approach to building better digital products faster. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. In addition, we are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
🚀 About the Role
This role will be the first hire for Quantum Metric international localisation team and will support in building the international commercial strategy for the business with the aim of improving quality and access to new territories.
Reporting directly to the EMEA Marketing Director and working closely to a team in the US you will oversee the strategy and overall company expansion into multiple international languages and locales on a global scale and essentially build a localisation process.
- Oversee quality improvisation and access to products and services globally.
- Set an international localisation strategy.
- Effectively collaborate with the content team and EMEA team to develop a vision for how localisation should evolve.
- Outline metrics to measure the success and impact of localisation efforts
- Develop a perspective on localisation requirements across content and web.
- Devise a plan to operate and scale localisation for both today’s need and 2 years out in terms of process, product and people
- Act as lead in the optimisation of the current localisation processes to meet the needs for a wide array of content types including product, marketing assets, support content, and web copy
- Develop perspective, principles and style guides what and when to localise content
- Support in growing a team culture of high energy, execution, and customer focus.
- Build and drive partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Support in educating the wider teams (internationally) on the localisation process to increase efficacy
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a comparable localisation role, either as a project manager or product manager
- Ability to lead content localisation across multiple languages and geographies
- Ability to effectively partner with internal operations teams and influence priorities
- Essential that you’re comfortable with role ambiguity
- Strong preference for those with experience working or living abroad
- Past experience with localisation at a high growth start-up or technology company will be hugely advantageous
🏆 Perks & Benefits
- Group Health Plans (100% paid)
- Stock Options
- Employee Lead Referral Program
- Internal Lead Referral Program
- One-Time Home Office Enhancement Stipend
- Maternity Leave – 3 months full pay & 6 months statutory pay (total of 9 months)
- Paternity Leave – 2 weeks full pay
- Leave – 24 total days + 1 company holiday (total 25 days) + English Bank/Public Holidays
- Sick Pay – 10 days full pay per year, anything above that statutory pay only
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
About Quantum Metric
Our mission is to help brands deliver standout digital experiences for their customers. Enterprises are using Quantum Metric to build customer-centric digital products that drive revenue and foster brand loyalty. In 2020, Quantum Metric was ranked 124 in the Inc 5000, a list of America’s fastest-growing private companies.
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve been serving Fortune 500 customers across e-commerce, travel and hospitality, financial services and insurance, and telecommunications. The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to thoughtfully scale our team for the long-term. If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.