Planhat is looking for a Legal Operations Manager to join us on our journey as we are building the next generation customer platform for a new generation of businesses. We are in a hyper-growth phase, with a product that is loved and used by thousands of users across the world. This is a great opportunity to join an experienced and global team in an expansive phase.
As a Legal Operations Manager at Planhat you will oversee a wide range of deliverables in our global business, ranging core legal processes and admin, but also core business processes. You have a high attention to detail, a passion for SaaS, and get excited by being part of a team moving at rapid pace.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Legal: Review and negotiate terms with potential customers. GDPR and other compliance matters.
- Process: Improve and drive structure, best practices and customer operations across the company.
- Analytics: Reporting and planning.
- Administration: Vendor management, legal, and other admin.
- Value delivery: Planhat is a customer success company. We all do customer success! You must be willing to roll up your sleeves and ensure that customers expectations are met.
We will offer you an independent role in an agile team. Planhat is a remote-first company.
Skills & Requirements
- Passion for people and technology.
- Legal: Experience in commercial agreements, IT and GDPR.
- 2-6 years of experience from a fast-paced environment in SaaS, law, consulting, venture capital, or similar.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Entrepreneur spirit and a hustler at heart.
- Ability to pivot and quickly adapt to changing business needs and priorities is a must.
Planhat is a Customer Platform that helps a new generation of businesses ace their customer journey. We help customer-facing teams manage renewals, reduce churn, understand product adoption and drive business outcomes. By doing this, we help our customers solve their customer success challenges at scale. Planhat’s platform is beautiful, flexible and powerful.
Our business is global with customers in all continents. Our team is experienced, skilled and we have a no-nonsense culture. We are down to earth and like to have fun. We are passionate about customer success and we are here to help shape our industry.
Browse the latest remote legal jobs on EU Remote Jobs