About the job
360dialog has been selected by WhatsApp as one of only a few partners worldwide to exclusively provide access to and develop solutions on top of the WhatsApp Business API. We are providing our solutions for many major international consumer brands as well as over 3000 customers worldwide. At 360dialog we believe that messaging with businesses will feel as normal as chatting with friends and family.
This role, reporting to the Board of Directors, will help establish numerous legal and operational processes, working closely with business partners across and outside the organization.
We’re now looking for a bright and passionate professional who wants to drive business excellence and process automation in all aspects of legal and HR in a growth company.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Responsability for all relevant contracts (HR, Sales, Data Privacy, etc.)
- Responsability for all relevant terms and conditions
- Supervising and driving all day-to-day legal processes with team (mainly work contracts, VSOP, etc) and customers (SLAs, affiliate or reseller contracts, etc)
- Contact person to external (legal) advisors
- Administration of company IP and trademarks
- Design and implement structures with a focus on automation suiting to a SaaS-company (Checkboxes vs Signatures)
- Drive operational excellence by establishing appropriate processes
- Analyzimng and optimizing international tax setup (especially Russia, Brazil, India, etc)
- We expect you to support also our customer support team (questions about SLAs, etc) and the sales team (negociations, etc)
- Min. 3 years experience in a similar position ideally as a corporate counsel in a fast growing SaaS environment (i.e. as head of legal) or in an international law firm
- Entrepreneurial mindset and technical skills
- Highly analytical and creative as well as decision making-skills
- English and German conversationally confident, Russian or Portuguese also would be great
- Diligent, structured and independent working method with a high quality standard
- Experienced in people management and good communication skills
What you get:
- Here’s an opportunity to shape a whole new industry in conversational messaging business. You’ll be joining a team of experienced entrepreneurs
- An innovative environment where you will work with some of the best tech-people on the planet
- Flexible working hours, international team, offices in the heart of Berlin and Munich or remote
- A typical startup salary package (with shares or ESOP after some time in the company)
- A strong team to help you get onboarded in a short period of time
- In the onboarding process you would be part of the customer support team for several weeks until you better understand our offer
We offer a salary around 5k EUR monthly, and we can give you in the future also an attractive share package.
In case you see yourself in this role feel free to reach out to us with your CV and a short motivation teaser: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com