This is an exciting role on the EMEA Learning & Development (L&D) team. The HubSpot L&D team empowers HubSpotters around the globe to learn and grow by developing and delivering onboarding programs, as well as programs and resources for supporting continued growth and skill development. Based out of one of our EMEA offices, or remote in Ireland or Germany, you will have the opportunity to partner with EMEA Leadership and our L&D team to work on solving challenges across all functions, based on the specific needs of our EMEA business.
As a L&D Specialist, you will determine, design, and implement the best and most innovative ways for our EMEA employees to learn new skills and knowledge, and apply and practice them in their role. You will be responsible for both running and evolving our EMEA and Global programs as needed, in partnership with our global L&D team. As part of your work, you will facilitate learning modules, identify opportunities to drive continuous improvement of our L&D programs, design and implement innovative learning experiences, manage learning projects, and ensure our work is data-driven and impactful.
In this role you will:
- Design and iterate on content and learning experiences based on data and feedback gathered from learners and key stakeholders (either directly or through Learning Partners) to create effective learning solutions.
- Facilitate and coordinate selected modules as part of our onboarding and professional development programs.
- Work with EMEA leadership and stakeholders, and the available data, to identify skill gaps and priority areas of development to be addressed.
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts, learning deeply about your audience in EMEA.
- Develop learning interventions that address the priority development areas for EMEA. This will involve creating or curating (externally or from our global team) engaging, accessible, inclusive, and effective course content, resources, and programs. This will also involve supporting the rollout of global L&D initiatives.
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practices, and methods to learning interventions.
- Propose the approach to measuring the learner’s performance and develop assessment and impact measurement instruments.
- Work closely with the other members of the EMEA L&D team to create a remarkable and inclusive onboarding experience, including assistance with program operations.
- Act as an extension of the EMEA organisation by regularly meeting with learners, understanding priorities, and listening to the voice of the customer to ensure programming is relevant.
- Leverage new technologies and innovative strategies to increase the efficiency and scalability of our processes.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Experience with facilitating virtual training.
- Ability to design thoughtful, engaging, inclusive and impactful content including writing effective copy and storyboarding.
- Strong business partnership experience; ability to successfully collaborate with multiple global stakeholders to achieve organizational goals.
- Strong organizational skills, with experience juggling multiple deadlines, quick turnarounds and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven working experience in instructional design and/or curriculum development.
- Knowledge of course development software overall, learning theories, instructional design and at least one Learning Management System.
- A passion for culture, the employee experience, and diversity and inclusion.
Desirable, although not required:
- Customer facing experience – either directly or through enablement of customer facing learners.
- Visual design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.