At Sponge, we absolutely love our clients and are incredibly ambitious for them. Every day we get to work with extraordinary global brands to challenge the norm, push the boundaries of creativity and deliver digital learning experiences that motivate and inspire. We solve their biggest challenges through their people and deliver the results their business needs to see. We care about their learners and we pride ourselves on finding smart ways to make innovative work that exceeds their expectations every time. As the digital world rapidly evolves, we’re growing our services to meet the next generation of learning needs. And we need people who can draw solutions out of ambiguity and drive creativity forward to create end-to-end, human-centered solutions, no matter the scale or obstacles.
The role…Sat within our Commercial team, you’ll be fulfilling a pivotal role at Sponge. Blending ideas from film direction, experience design and learning consultancy, you’ll own a range of important responsibilities. With an emphasis on the commercial world, you’ll collaborate extensively with our Sales team leveraging your depth and breadth of experience to consult with clients, identify and clarify their requirements, and shape engaging, cutting-edge solutions. These will meet our business aspirations and be commercially on point and practical to deliver. Though you thrive on ambiguity, you’ll pursue and consistently deliver clarity to client stakeholders and internal teams, quickly evolving clearly and concisely articulated solutions. You’ll work with our Production team, directing and empowering others to enable the delivery of that vision. And above all, you’ll ensure an experience that inspires learners and encourages clients to work with us again and again.
We’re looking for people who can:
- Consult on complex requirements in collaboration with Account Managers
- Develop creative, innovative solutions that generate impact to meet a range of budgets
- Be the voice of the client internally to deliver on the vision
- Direct and protect the vision in collaboration with the delivery team
- Support the development of others through knowledge sharing, coaching, and mentoring
- Influence product development with insights from understanding client challenges
- Contribute to shaping the industry
- Support company and industry growth through internal and external events
Desired skills, attributes, and experience:
- Experience in consulting and delivering high-value solutions
- Deep and broad knowledge of custom digital learning deliverables
- Strong commercial understanding and experience
- Open, engaging, and inclusive communicator and collaborator across all levels
- Confident and trusted client-facing partner
- An ability to remain calm and deliver consistently under pressure
- Expertise across verticals such as FMCG, pharma, and finance
If this sounds like you…You’ll join a forward-thinking company focused on success and growing our people, and a team of exceptionally talented people with a big challenge and a determined attitude, working in a supportive and creative environment. In return you’ll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits package (which includes remote and flexible working, pension, birthday leave, and more) whilst being part of a company that’s really going places.
Next step…Simply send us your CV and cover letter sharing how you would use your expertise to shape our digital learning solutions in this role.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
(Similar titles – Senior Learning Designer, Senior Learning Experience Designer, Learning Consultant, Lead Learning Designer, Learning and Development Consultant, Learning and Development Specialist, Senior Consultant, Digital Learning Specialist, Learning Strategist.)