EUROPE (REMOTE) /
PEOPLE OPERATIONS /
parcelLab, the leading Operations Experience Management platform, is growing internationally, and fast! We’re looking for the best talent from across the world to help us bring people and brands closer together.
We are looking for a full-time Learning & Development Specialist to join our global Learning & Development Team.
We’re on an exciting growth path and want our team to learn and grow with us. You will be responsible for creating and implementing scalable, fun, and exciting learning opportunities for the international parcelCrew. In close collaboration with the Leadership Team and other People Team functions, you assess core skills and essential competencies that individuals and teams need, design career paths, and come up with ways to measure and monitor performance across all teams and seniorities. You have the chance to co-build the L&D function at parcelLab from scratch and thus play a key role in our success story.
As a digital first company, we offer greater flexibility in working location. Therefore, you can work from one of our offices in London, Paris, Munich or remotely within the UK, France, Germany or Spain.
What you can expect:
- Shape and impact parcelLab’s growth journey by creating innovative learning & development programs, trainings, workshops and further professional development opportunities for the global tam
- Help establishing a digital first approach to the global learning and development strategy
- Measure training effectiveness, impact on performance, and derive meaningful actions
- Work with learning providers for innovative learning, training, and performance management solutions
- Actively promote and inspire a culture of learning and professional development
What you need to succeed:
- Experience in implementing learning & development programs in dynamic, international, and digital work environments
- You have a passion for people: you love to find out what motivates them and consult them on their individual growth journeys
- You used digital tools to create flexible and innovative learning programmes
- Experience in the application of learning theory within instructional design
- Passionate about your own development and love to learn
- Confident facilitator and know how to deliver engaging content to a wide variety of audiences
- Excellent stakeholder management and cross-departmental collaboration skills
- Strong project management skills
- A test, learn, and growth mindset
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- You have implemented onboarding programmes in similar organisations
- You are knowledgeable about building internal certification programs
- Previously worked with instructional design software such as Articulate Storyline or Camtasia
- Any other European language skills
Perks & Benefits:
- Plenty of room for your own ideas…space to try, fail and learn!
- As a digital first company, you choose whether to work entirely from home, in one of our offices or a mix that suits you
- Keep growing with our online language courses, company training program, professional development budgets and access to LinkedIn Learning
- Make use of our home office set-up budget to get kitted out (a spacious desk, comfy chair, some houseplants and more)
- Stay grounded with our free weekly yoga and meditation classes
- Be part of a motivated, diverse and international team, which consists not only of colleagues, but future friends
We bring people and brands closer together by closing the experience gap post-sales and beyond, transforming operational complexity into opportunities to outperform for 500+ brands worldwide, including IKEA, Bose, Puma, Farfetch and Nespresso.
With offices in Munich, London, Paris and New York, we have been highlighted by the Financial Times as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in 2021.
It’s all in a day’s work for us:
– Monitor over three million shipments per day
– Now actively managing operations experiences in 153 countries across the globe
– Send around seven million pro-active, personalized, event-driven emails
– Shipping data comes from more than 150+ carriers worldwide, including DHL, FedEx & DPD
– Creating over 30 million reasons for people to fall in love with brands each day