Learner Success Coordinator at Grow Remote
At Grow Remote we’re driven by the vision of a world where employment is both visible and accessible to everyone everywhere. We are a social enterprise who believe in the transformative power that remote working can have for every community in Ireland. We’re grounded in our values. We empower others. We champion others. We assume good intent. We have a bias for action. We believe that local impact is the most powerful tool for national change, and we can make that happen.
Grow Remote is a fast-growing and innovative organisation which sits at the intersection of multiple sectors and disciplines such as community development, the startup world, the tech industry, the social enterprise sector, further education and training and Ireland’s labour market. Only six months from recruiting our first team member we are now looking for a remarkable person to join our team as employee no. 9: A Learner Success Coordinator.
The Learner Success Coordinator will be an integral member of our team as Grow Remote continues to grow and to work towards our mission of driving fundamental change throughout Ireland. They will be a key member of our growing training team and will support our Learning Experience Design Lead in building, developing and supporting the Grow Remote Training offerings.
Reporting to the General Manager and/or the Learning Experience Design Lead, the Learner Success Coordinator will play a key role in achieving Grow Remote’s Training Strategy. Training and education is one of our top priorities. You will be helping us achieve the following goals:
- Creating a remote ready workforce by supporting individual to find full time remote jobs online
- Help employers (companies) adapt to the remote working culture
- Fostering remote ready communities that will support both individuals and companies so everyone can work remotely in harmony
As our Learner Success Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring that the participants on all of the Grow Remote Training Programmes have an enjoyable and successful experience at all stages of their interaction with our organisation.
This will involve:
Recruitment of learners: support GR and our partner in the recruitment of learners for all our programmes. This will include advertising, responding to info requests, coordinating information sessions, ensuring that the learners are very clear about the journey ahead and that they have the support they need in place.
Assist in onboarding new learners: help training coordinators in making sure all learners get the necessary information and access to resources and platforms. Make sure all the necessary learner information is provided by the learners to complete the course.
Manage proactive messaging across learners: communicate with learners (using various channels) as content is released; adjusting strategy based on different user segments / states within courses (e.g. active, inactive, completed a recent assignment), and tracking the impact of these email interventions in order to sustain and increase engagement and persistence through the courses
Assist with event/speaker coordination: help coordinate AMA sessions, industry expert sessions and community events with the learners and make sure everyone is informed about upcoming events (communicate through different channels such as Slack, Email and learning platform).
Collaborate with the Learning Experience Design Lead on data collection and analysis: Work with Learning Experience Design Lead to administer/create pre and post-course surveys, conduct learner interviews, and provide regular reports to the appropriate stakeholders to drive transparency of the course-engagement funnel.
Diagnose and relieve blockers: identify bottlenecks / pain points in the learner experience, propose solutions, and share insights with the appropriate stakeholders (e.g. tutors, partner agencies) with the aim of constantly improving and iterating on the course experience
- Passion for capacity building and supporting our learners to fulfill their potential
- Solutions-oriented; ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and to radiate positivity (even when under pressure); runs through obstacles
- 3+ years of related experience in course operations, learner support, or funnel optimization
- 3+ years working in/with Adult Education/ Community Development / NGOs or other similar organizations
- Experience in forum moderation and organizing forum-based events to drive community engagement
- Background in education (particularly online learning) strongly preferred
- Exceptional analytical, strategic, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; a cross-functional team leader
- Great sense of humor
Term – 1 year, with an expectation to extend depending on funding
Reporting to the General Manager and/or Learning Experience Design Lead
Deadline for applications: 5pm on 6th of August 2021
Interviews will take place during the week of the 16th of August
€30,000 to €35,000 depending on experience