We’re looking for an experienced and digitally driven Lead Visual Designer to help take Kahoot! to the next level! You will take the lead in building and further strengthening the Kahoot! brand, as well as developing product brand identities and concepts for our core segments. If you share our passion for gaming, education, and technology, you might be the one we’re looking for!
Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome! We want to empower everyone, including children, students, and employees to unlock their full learning potential. Our learning platform makes it easy for any individual or corporation to create, share, and play learning games that drive compelling engagement. In addition, our family of apps takes math learning to a new level and empowers children to learn to read through play. Learners of all ages can make language learning natural with immersive visuals and play through our Drops apps. Organizations can connect and engage their work teams with Actimo, our employee engagement platform. Launched in 2013,Kahoot!’s vision is to build the leading learning platform in the world. In the last 12 months, more than 250 million games have been played on the Kahoot! platform with 1.5 billion participating players in 200 countries. The company is headquartered in Norway with offices in the US, the UK, France, Finland, Estonia, Denmark and Spain. Let’s play!
Working at Kahoot!, you get an opportunity to really impact how millions of people around the world learn, including students, teachers, corporate employees, and families.
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a team of more than 200 employees representing 30 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
The values guiding us are: we are playful, we are curious and we are inclusive!
You will join the Customer Experience team that is responsible for creating best-in-class customer experiences for Kahoot! users across the world.
The position is fully remote and you will report to the VP of Customer Experience based in Oslo, Norway.
- Drive and lead the creative concept development agenda together with the Customer Experience, Corporate Comms and UX teams.
- Further develop Kahoot!s brand and product brand identities, including our brand books
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the copywriter
- Produce sketches, storyboards, art layouts based on creative visions and ideas
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audiences
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Present completed ideas to key stakeholders and team members
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
- Master’s degree in graphic design or similar, and minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- A very high interest in graphic design, typography, photography, trends and tendencies
- A high sense of ownership, commitment and engagement is needed
- Strong collaboration across functions and geographies
- Detail oriented, but able to see the big picture
- Proven track record as a Lead Visual Designer responsible for creative ideas development
- Proven track record as a Graphic Designer
- Expert user of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Solid understanding of the modern consumer and their needs and wants
- Experienced with photo shoots and working on-set with photographers and film producers
Soft Skills and personality traits necessary to excel:
- Curious, analytical, organized, and empathetic
- Comfortable with making decisions based on data
- Team player
- The ability to collaborate remotely with others
- Remote management skills
What we can offer you:
- A competitive compensation package
- Share option plan
- Parental leave benefits
- Remote work set up
- Remote onboarding
- Buddy program
- Social and company events (virtual and in person)
- Friendly, diverse and international environment
Please include your resume, cover letter and portfolio in the application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Check out the latest remote design jobs listed in the last 30 days