MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide. 🌎
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are fully remote. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
You’ll Spend Your Time 👀
- Lead and manage the recruiting activity within the non technical space, including responsibility for multiple senior searches with external partners.
- Build trust and create excellent partnerships with a variety of internal stakeholders with different hiring needs and goals (disciplines including; Legal, Operations, Finance, Marketing, Growth, People, Compliance).
- As a lead Talent Partner work closely with the HR team and potentially weigh in on org design or development conversations
- Evaluate data to generate insights that help to improve the approach to hiring, including creating strategies on topics such as talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis.
- Continuously use this data to uncover top talent that could be a great fit for MoonPay presently or in the future.
- Engage passive candidates to get them excited about potential opportunities at MoonPay.
- Contribute to how we approach key areas like employer brand, diversity & inclusion, emerging talent etc
- At all times maintain data integrity, and proactively share data- centric updates with internal stakeholders.
- “Host” executive candidates throughout the interview process ensuring they have an exceptional candidate experience
- Act as a mentor and support to more junior members of the TA team.
You Should Apply If ✅
- 8+ years of recruiting experience, particularly recruiting executives and senior level hires.
- Proven track record of building trust and credibility with senior executives, preferably up to the Founder level
- Strong consulting skills with demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders at the most senior levels of the organization and, occasionally, with board members
- Maintains a high-degree of skill in candidate research (research strategy, discipline, and execution)
- Have the potential to lead a small team as the function continues to grow and evolve
- Exceptional communication skills and good grasp of data analytics.
- Ability and agility to thrive in a constantly changing and evolving environment
- Resilient and resourceful.
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
- Competitive salary 💰
- Stock options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Home office equipment allowance of 600 USD (or local equivalent) 🪑
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
- Annual company retreat 🧘♀️