Emporix is looking for an outstanding Product Manager for our b2b products, to join our team creating a new generation of digital, composable commerce products. You’ll be used to quick iteration; be enthused about tech, and thrive on building products that solve complex business problems & processes.
- Pitch ideas to senior stakeholders, manage their expectations and establish shared vision across the company. Build consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Share a compelling narrative about what problems our products solve, for whom, and how they are solved. Question user behaviour, and analyse data to find answers
- Identify opportunities, and be able to adapt to change and new information
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products and new features
- Global product management: prioritisation and execution across platforms, markets, languages and currencies
- Motivate the team, creating urgency and excitement about projects
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers, leading ideation and giving conceptual and visual input
- experience in building enterprise software
- experience in microservice & API First architecture and the opportunity it offers to create entirely new product lines
- strong background in digital b2b commerce or data driven commerce applications
- Product management experience within an in-house development environment, being comfortable communicating with engineers, sales, marketing and management
- experience in describing products and an ability to set the vision and mission for a product; enthusing engineers to deliver on that vision and mission.
- Ability to manage the funnel of requirements coming from various stakeholders
- Balance business objectives and customer needs, reconciling goals of the business with benefits for our customer
- You are able to demonstrates how features are solving customer problems and how implementing them will move the needle for them and emporix
- Ability to create a product roadmap for external stakeholders such as sales, marketing, customers, investors, etc. and communicate the value of items present on that roadmap
- You are comfortable with giving presentations to internal and external audiences, either virtually or on stage at an event.
- You are comfortable working remotely and with engineering teams distributed across multiple locations world wide
- based in Europe
- Opportunity to own an entire product line on a global level
- Opportunity to design and create new, innovative products for digital commerce processes in b2b
- Opportunity to create a team around you to build outstanding digital commerce products.
- Work with an innovative and experienced engineering and management team
- A high degree of autonomy and freedom in your decision making
- flexible working times
- Perks like mobile phone, mac and working from home
- Opportunities to travel globally