Off The Record (OTR) is committed to making the world more just and equitable for all. We live in a country that prides itself on “justice for all” despite the fact that 80% of Americans can’t afford a lawyer when they need one. This has had a devastating effect on the country as a whole, leading to the highest rate of incarceration and criminal records in the world. In fact, there are more Americans with a criminal record than with a college degree.
Our mission is simple – we aim to level the playing field by making access to lawyers and the legal system easy and affordable. We believe that booking a legal service should be as easy as buying something on Amazon. Whether you’re fighting a traffic ticket, adopting a child, accused of a crime, or staving off an eviction, we believe competent, affordable legal help should be at your fingertips.
We are venture backed by some of the most sought after, mission focused investors. What we need now is highly talented individuals to make our mission a reality.
We are a startup, a small team. The culture we foster is important to us. You can count on us to listen, to be honest, and to try our best to do what’s right, every day. At OTR, we each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
As the Lead Product Designer, you will be the architect of our user experience, crafting intuitive interfaces and compelling interactions across our entire family of products and services. Your design decisions will be informed by a deep understanding of user needs and a dedication to excellence in visual composition and user interface design.
We are looking for a Figma designer experienced in designing pixel-perfect web and mobile interfaces. You are passionate about UI/UX and you take pride in building world class user experiences.
The ideal candidate is not only a designer experienced in designing pixel-perfect web and mobile interfaces, but also a talented graphic designer and digital illustrator. You do not rely on a separate graphic designer to provide you with the necessary assets for your UIs. You do not fall back to mediocre pre-built stock graphics when the job calls for a specific style or concept.
- Develop and maintain a cohesive user experience strategy across all product lines.
- Design engaging, accessible, and responsive landing pages, presentations, and native app interfaces.
- Create high-fidelity mockups, prototypes, and UI/UX assets using Figma.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product managers, engineers, and marketers to bring designs to life.
- Lead user testing sessions and incorporate feedback to continuously improve the user experience.
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds. • You are a graphic designer and illustrator with an impressive portfolio.
Why Join Us
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- A vibrant, creativity-driven workplace.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision plans.
- A collaborative work environment.
At OTR, design is at the heart of everything we do. If you are a visionary designer looking to make a substantial impact and drive the future of our product experience, we would love to have you on our team.
How To Apply:
We will not consider applications that do not include a portfolio. Please apply with your resume, portfolio links, and a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this role.
- You can apply directly on this job listing.
- You can also apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Figma”.