Founded by the team that created Wunderlist, Pitch makes it easy for teams to work together to develop beautiful presentations. At Pitch, we love what we do, but more importantly, we are building something that millions of people will use and fall in love with.
As a member of our Templates and Platform team, you’ll work closely with our Senior Visual Designer to craft beautifully designed presentation templates, developing a unique design aesthetic for each one and taking the product from start to finish. You will also work closely with our Senior Content & Partnerships Manager to co-produce beautifully designed presentations across a range of topics. In the near future, your work will be the typical Pitch user’s first exposure to our product, so you’ll be playing an essential role in growing our user base and community.
What you’ll get to do..
- Design presentation templates which cater to a wide variety of users and use-cases, from educators to salespeople to fellow designers. You’ll collaborate with our Senior Designers on some templates and be left to your own creative devices on others, making calls on every last pixel.
- Design presentations around many different topics, from typography to craft beer and philosophy to tech. Experiment with different design styles to in order to push the boundaries of this format.
- Keep track of the new and improved features within Pitch and will be the person who considers how this might affect our existing templates.
This role is perfect for you if…
- You’re an adaptable, up-and-coming designer who can work in different design styles and are willing to take and implement feedback.
- You’re interested in typography and layouts in the digital realm (with a portfolio to show for it).
- You have endless supplies of empathy and can put yourself in our users’ shoes, designing solutions with the user in mind.
- You’re organized and can work with clean and easy-to-read files and documentation.
- You are a power user of the software in the average digital designer’s toolkit: Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, etc.
- Bonus points if you’re experienced or interested in animation and/or illustration.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.