Glofox is on a mission to revolutionize the fitness industry. We are growing in size every year, and along with our ever-growing client base that spans 60 distinct countries, our team is dedicated to powering the fitness industry.
We’re a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that are building a platform that saves time, increases retention and ultimately, helps studio and gym owners build successful businesses.
At Glofox, we love entrepreneurs because we are entrepreneurs. We know how much determination it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We’re looking for people that will do the same.
Please note, Glofox does not currently offer sponsorship. Please only apply if you are eligible to work in the locations we are hiring in.
What we need
As a Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that our SMB customers are successful and growing using the Glofox product. You will become a trusted advisor to the customer, and responsible for delivering retention and expansion efforts across your book of roughly 300 customers.
You will have the opportunity to identify and close potential up-sell opportunities with existing customers based on their needs.
The successful candidate will get to work for one of Ireland’s fastest growing SaaS companies. We sell to a global market and this is a great opportunity to operate at an international level.
What you will do
- Build trust and longterm relationships with all Glofox users within the customer organization
- Identify and influence decision makers responsible for the use of Glofox solutions within customer organizations to ensure longterm retention of customers post-onboarding
- Manage a book of customers, providing training, strategic guidance and ongoing support for assigned customers
- Track and monitor customers’ account status and identify any areas of concern, and/or opportunities for growth
- Work jointly with the customer to develop a success plan for nominated customers
- Harvest customer success stories and testimonials from customers capturing business outcomes
- Demonstrate product capability, functionality and potential business outcomes
- Work with our customers and our product management team to identify new features that will make our product more valuable to customers
- Maintain customer and product usage intelligence using our CRM and customer engagement platforms.
- Any related ad-hoc or project tasks as required
What skills you’ll need
- Ideally two or more years’ experience in the role of Customer Success Manager or Customer Service for a SaaS; or strong understanding and experience using the Glofox platform
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate clearly to customers with varying degrees of product knowledge via phone, email, webinar etc.
- Experience in fitness related industries highly desirable however not required
- Excellent customer relationship and consultative sales skills
- Ability to understand how business management software can solve business problems
- Strong understanding of how to leverage data and metrics to make informed decisions about customer outreach and helping to hit team-wide retention and expansion goals
- Commercially astute
- Strong negotiation skills
What you will get:
- The chance to work at a hyper-growth venture-backed start-up in an exciting industry remotely
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- Competitive compensation with share options
- Laptop and equipment for remote working set up
- Any support you need to level up your skills – conferences, books, screencasts
- We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We’re committed to an inclusive and diverse Glofox! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
Browse the latest remote customer support jobs