Searchmetrics delivers the predictable success that allows the data-driven marketer to reach all of their search and content goals. We make this possible with our comprehensive portfolio of data, software and services that combines the sustainable success of organic with the predictable returns otherwise only achievable by investing in paid media. We work for the marketers who rely on search and content performance to drive revenue and elevate their brands.
Searchmetrics is looking for a motivated and talented Junior Sales Development Representative to join our dynamic, energetic, and the growing team here in Berlin (remote work is an option as well).
You will be on of the first touchpoints for prospects, setting the tone for the sales cycle. It is of key importance and thus your primary responsibility as part of the team will be focussed around outbound calling and building good relationships with prospects to turn these leads into qualified opportunities helping to develop pipeline and drive sales in the UK and Nordics market.
This is not a silo position. We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the fun and friendly environment, but also proactively drive overall sales performance.
Your primary focus
- Followup on inbound marketing leads, making outbound calls, and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Engage prospects to expand awareness, educate, identify new opportunities and build account intelligence
- Identify key stakeholders, researching and obtaining business requirements, and present solutions to begin the sales cycle
- Schedule new appointments and product demos for our Account Executives
- Maintain accurate lead qualification data in the CRM-System (Salesforce CRM)
- The capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business value that can be provided by the Searchmetrics SEO and Content Marketing platform
- Demonstrated success in prospecting
- Fearlessness – the willingness to hop on the phone with senior C level and explain the value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with
- “Professionally social” – ability to quickly build rapport, engage with prospects in a positive and energetic manner, with excellent listening and writing skills
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Drive, grit, team-oriented, strong desire to compete and win
- Fluent English written and spoken is mandatory
- Knowledge of the Swedish or Danish language is a plus
- Salesforce CRM experience is a plus
- Experience in a SaaS industry is a plus