Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Assist in handling ongoing litigations and arbitrations in jurisdictions where the business has operations.
- Manage legal efforts in response to contentious inquiries, including managing pre-litigious and regulatory matters, encountered by the company and internal stakeholders.
- Take charge of communication with external counsels and negotiate with the opposition.
- Provide proactive, in-depth, commercially sensible legal advice to all stakeholders.
- Support in the development and implementation of legal strategy to reduce the risk of disputes while balancing against the organisation’s overall business strategy.
- Assist in negotiation of contracts for different business lines in the ecosystem, and support in a variety of risk management projects.
- Be responsible for drafting and reviewing court, arbitration documents, liaison and settlement agreements.
- Partner with cross-functional and regional teams and provide support on legal matters of varying complexity, sensitivity, and tangibility.
- Provide legal business partner training and counsel non-legal associates to enable stronger legal acumen across the company.
- Take prudent risks within the context of the overall business, and advise and implement solutions to address issues identified.
- Provide administrative support to manage billing, legal contracts, corporate documents and other documentation.
- General overall support to the legal team.
- Qualified lawyer with 3-6 years post qualification of experience at a reputable law firm.
- Knowledge of financial products (including spot trading, margin trading, futures and options) essential.
- Experience with handling disputes for traditional financial institutions and cryptocurrency organisations is highly preferred.
- Experience with handling regulatory inquiries, requests for information and investigations are a plus.
- Interest in the cryptocurrency industry and its development.
- Possesses solid legal technical expertise as well as sound business and people judgment sense.
- Hands on at work and can be independent in managing complex projects.
- Can develop relevant and creative solutions to handle risks and manage disputes.
- Excellent legal drafting and interpretation skills.
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Flexible working hours, remote-first, and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.