Our mission at CharacterScope is to build the most highly-recommended team toolkit on the planet.
We’re a successful start-up creating a truly engaging digital platform using a combination of technical brilliance, visual magic, and deep psychological insight. We have the foundations of a great business (product, traction in the market, revenues), but there’s so much more we want to do. Right now, we’re looking for two junior front-end developers to join us and help build the future of teams.
As a front-end developer, you’ll work alongside the rest of our growing product and engineering team to build out new features on our digital platform that our customers will love. Our product team works in a truly cross-functional, collaborative way, and you’ll have both a wide responsibility and a big impact. You’ll work alongside your colleagues on both our hybrid mobile app (Vue.js + Cordova) and our responsive web front-end (Vue.js).
We’ve worked hard to make remote working an enjoyable, productive way to work in the long-term. We completely understand if your dog/child/partner wants to join in on a product workshop, and we also appreciate the regular chances to get together in person. Building great teams is what we do for a living, so while we can’t promise a smooth ride, you’re in good hands.
There is an incredible opportunity to be part of the entire lifecycle of building new products: from early conception of very rough ideas, to using customer feedback to iterate and improve what you’ve built.
In this role you will
- Build human-centric UX with us using technologies like Vue.js, TypeScript and Storyboard. We value an ability to learn and grow together above knowing any particular technology.
- Workshop with your colleagues, creating wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes to explore and develop ideas.
- Build tools that improve developer experience and velocity.
- Own your work in production, working with your teammates to build, maintain and support resilient end-to-end systems.
We’d love to hear from you if
- You have a sense of fun and creativity, and want to contribute to something meaningful.
- You excel at creating with others, sharing and communicating ideas as part of a cross-functional team.
- You’re naturally curious about the technologies you use and take initiative to dive in, ask questions, and figure things out.
- You have a track record of trying and learning new things.
- You’re excited about working remotely long-term, with regular opportunities to meet with the rest of the team in person.
- You thrive in an environment that tests ideas by building.
- You have a point of view but are low ego.
£20,000 – £35,000