Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world’s most talented video creators on social media. We’re an optimistic crew who naturally goes the extra mile, has a glass-half-full mindset, and sees challenges as opportunities. We look for positive people who think outside the box, are inventive, bold, lead change, and believe that teamwork matters.
We are a team of Video Editors, Content Strategists, Community Managers, and Copy Checkers responsible for running the most modern and innovative pages on social networks. Our teams are dynamic and encourage sharing knowledge to learn and grow. We aim to work as a collective as this is the best way to get your creative juices flowing. In addition, the Content teams are an essential ingredient at Jellysmack because it’s our job to deepen relationships with our audiences. Do you have what it takes to become a part of our team?
As a go-between for Creators and Editors, you will make sure things run smoothly and streamline the post-production editing process for all of our channels: from writing the editing brief to putting the final video online.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Giving our editors context and background information about new Creators
- Writing editing briefs to help editors improve their productivity and performance
- Supervising and following up with the team, providing them with guidance so that they can create the best videos possible
- Adapting to the editing style and narrative of each Creator
- Analyzing the performance of our videos with our IT tools
- Working in close collaboration with our Content Strategists
- Giving the team regular feedback, keeping the channels of communication open, and actively developing a sense of camaraderie and team spirit
- Some professional experience as a manager
- Good oral and written communication skills, English (fluent), korean / dutch / hindi or spanish could be a plus
- A good understanding of social networks and how videos should be edited for each platform (Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat)
- Well-versed in the different phases of editing, post-production, and ideally have already worked with video editors
- Genuine interest in and/or curiosity about different IT tools and analytics
- Some knowledge of editing software (Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Avid) would be a plus
Our “Work from Anywhere” philosophy:
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we’ve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and / or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Corti.
Nota bene: your residence must be in the country in which you are applying.
Perks at Jellysmack:
– Clubs (cooking, art, talks, sports)
– Paid volunteering: 1 day dedicated to supporting a cause of your choice
– Wellness (fitness, yoga, meditation)
– Healthcare coverage
– Daily meal vouchers
The Jellysmack difference:
Jellysmack’s story started in 2016, and since then, our unrivaled platform optimizes and distributes video content across social media platforms and allows creators to reach genuine new fans with zero effort.
We are the only company building the hyper-engaged communities that every creator dreams of because, first and foremost, we are creators too.
Currently home to over 150 influential Creators, including Brad Mondo, Bailey Sarian, and Emmymade, Jellysmack optimizes, operates, and distributes creator-made video content to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube. The company’s creator strategy builds upon its success in scaling its own original content channels in beauty (“Beauty Studio”), soccer (“Oh My Goal”), gaming (“Gamology”), and more.
Through the power of our data, we maximize reach and revenue so our creators can stay focused on their passion—creating the best content and entertaining fans around the world. We turn that passion into a brand and that brand into an empire.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Jellysmack, we believe that the best ideas come from the diverse cultures of our team members. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure?
We’re dedicated to making the best working environment possible for our people. All you have to do is apply; we are ready to let you show off your talent!