About the job
We are building a global identity resolution system for the open Internet. We use our Machine Learning algorithm to analyze dozens of terabytes of data daily and predict device profiles for hundreds of millions of people.
We started out in 2015 in Berlin and Poznan. Then, we opened our office in Vilnius. In 2020 we started to conquer the United States, from San Francisco. We are a remote-first company and you can work from anywhere or our offices in Berlin, Poznan, Vilnius and San Francisco.
You can be based anyhwere in the CET +/- 2h time zones
Junior Data Scientist (m/f/d)
• Work on design and optimization of prediction algorithms,
• Improve our capabilities in large-scale data mining, analysis, information retrieval, data visualization, ML and AI,
• Assist in the development of predictive algorithms to solve complex business challenges and extract information from data sets,
• Work on data acquisition and mashuping process,
• Support Roq.ad customers with necessary data analysis and metrics calculation,
• Work closely with Roq.ad’s engineering team on building and deploying data analysis system for large data sets.
What we expect from you
• Degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Operations Research or equivalent knowledge in using discrete math, linear algebra, probability and statistics to answer complex questions,
• Experience with designing and developing Machine Learning algorithms,
• Experience with Data Mining and Information Retrieval,
• Experience with data visualization of large datasets, as well as data pipelines,
• Experience with Big Data technologies, such as Hadoop (HDFS, Hive, HBase, MapReduce), Apache Spark, Spark Streaming, etc.
• Ability to rapidly learn new technologies,
• MarTech ecosystem knowledge,
• Fluency in English
What we offer
You will work in an exciting and challenging environment with strong company culture based on fast growth and transparency. You will be solving problems that affect millions of our users using the best tools and technologies. You will learn a lot along the way while working with an extremely motivated and skilled team of our engineers. On top of that – we will pay you a competitive salary 🙂
Plus a budget for your home office – we are a remote-first company.
Sounds interesting? Send your application with your CV attached
Browse the latest remote jobs in Europe on EU Remote Jobs