We are seeking a knowledgeable and proactive Junior Compliance Analyst with a good base of industry recognized Information Security frameworks and associated regulatory and legal compliance, to join our rapidly growing (and very friendly) global Information Security & Risk department. This role will report into the Director of Audit and Assurance.
You’ll spend your time:
- Operating as an internal auditor against Snyk’s ISO27001, ISO27017 & SOC2 controls
- Evaluating internal compliance against required framework controls and providing meaningful recommendations on known gaps in compliance, with the aim of agreeing corrective actions with owners
- Reviewing compliance policies, procedures and related documentation as required.
- Communicating compliance policies and guidelines to teams and employees.
- Promoting a culture of continuous information security improvement by providing training and guidance to employees on aspects of security and compliance
- Assisting with customer service assurance and GTM responses.
You should apply if you:
- Have experience in a compliance role at a technology (ideally Cloudy) company
- exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and fundamentally believe in the importance of using compliance to enable business as well as protect it
- a certified internal auditor with internal auditing experience in ISO27001 and other information security & data management frameworks
- have experience with compliance frameworks
- are an individual who strives to lead organisations towards excellence in compliance
Please apply below!
We value diversity at Snyk, and would particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, please apply anyway!
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.