Would you like to start building up your career in a full-remote (Europe-based), energizing and international environment? If you’re passionate about Affiliate Marketing, digital business models and have a data-driven mindset, then keep reading the offer below!
We are looking for a Junior Commercial Controller to undertake the monitoring of the commercial operations for the UK, German, and Polish markets. Therefore, as a Junior Commercial Controller, you will be responsible for tracking and keeping a healthy and up-to-date status of our post-sales financial activity. This position will report to the Head of Partnerships of Region North-East and in very close collaboration with the Accounting Team and our Business Intelligence department.
Your Field of Activity
- Monitor commercial agreements with Affiliate Networks and customers
- Supervise cash and payment flows
- Report revenue status, deviations, and forecasts to the Regional Sales Manager as well as to the Accounting team
- Collaborate closely with the UK, German, and Polish-based sales teams
- Work closely with the Accounting and Business Intelligence team
- You have an academic background in Business Administration and specialized in Finance and Accounting
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English
- You are willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- You have an open-minded, hands-on, and self-organized attitude which is positive, enthusiastic, and empathetic
- You have high motivation and passion to develop with attention to detail and perseverance
- You have great communication and problem-solving skills
- You are proactive and enjoy making things happen
What We Offer
- A permanent four-day workweek, Monday to Thursday, full-time pay. Help us build the future of work where all of us have more time to take care of our health and well-being!
- Flexible trust working hours in a remote work environment, which we equip with state-of-the-art hardware (e.g. MacBook pro), monitors, height-adjustable desks, and ergonomic chairs.
- Personal budget of €500 for the rest of your remote office set-up.
- Unlimited employment contract
- Generous time off policy – six weeks of PTO + holidays, volunteer days, and more!
- Co-Working Access
- Participation in an exciting and healthy growing company that offers you a lot of room for your personal development and your impulses and ideas
- Transparent decision-making processes with our three founders as well as leads with a distinct start-up mentality
- Ambitious and at the same time warm and appreciative international teams
If you see yourself in the opportunity above; submit your resume. Aurelia, from our People & Culture team will be in touch!