Coderspace is Turkey’s fastest-growing tech-talent career platform. In Coderspace, tech talents can join hackathons, datathons, hiring challenges, bootcamps, and online meet-ups. We strive to create the best matches for companies and tech-talents.
We have more than 60.000+ users and currently working with leading companies such as Arçelik, Anadolu Sigorta, BiTaksi, Garanti Teknoloji, Google, İş Bankası, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Sahibinden, Softtech, Trendyol and Yemeksepeti.
Joining us as a JR Technical Recruiter, you will drive our growth efforts in hiring Software Engineers and Technical folks across some of the best Tech Companies across Turkey, Dubai, Berlin, Munich and more in Europe.
Becoming a JR Tech Recruiter is an opportunity to get a great insight into the inner workings of the tech industry.
Your role will involve:
- Working with Engineering and HR Leaders in Technology companies, to help them identify what talent they need to add to their teams, and advise them how we can best help them source this talent.
- Identifying great tech talent (software engineers, data scientists, etc.) by screening CVs / profiles on our platform and sometimes on various career platform (such as LinkedIn). You will become very highly calibrated to what makes a “great” engineer / scientist etc
- Engaging those people through matching on our platform, and then speaking to them in depth about the companies, products and technologies that would be the best match for their skillset / areas of intellectual curiosity.
- Project managing the recruitment process (in consultation with your client), to ensure there are no blockers / operational impediments for them to secure the best tech talent
- Gaining a deep & broad knowledge of the technology landscape – and using this knowledge to optimally match great companies to great tech professionals
What we’re looking for:
- Motivated for developing a career in IT Recruitment
- Recently graduated from a university
- Great communication skills in Turkish
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Curiosity on Technology
- 0-2 years experience in Tech Recruitment
At Coderspace we are working remotely from wherever we want! Also, we’ll be rewarding our Tech recruiters with the best compensation structures. Additionally, we won’t be tracking pointless KPIs (we don’t care how many minutes you’re on the phone), all we care about is excellent delivery.
We are always looking for “Managers of One” at Coderspace. If you consider yourself a hardworking learner, and a thoughtful, kind, supportive human, you might just have a home here.
“A manager of one is someone who comes up with their own goals and executes them. They don’t need heavy direction. They don’t need daily check-ins. They do what a manager would do — set the tone, assign items, determine what needs to get done, etc”