FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
“It is an exciting time to work for FICO. We have been named a leader in the growing market of digital decisioning platforms. In this role you will join a very successful and highly regarded group of engineers working remotely across the UK and Europe. You will need to be an experienced application developer interested in the challenges of creating innovative user interfaces and/or node-based services for data intensive business analyst software on the FICO Cloud.” – Vice President, Software Engineering.
What You’ll Contribute
- Make a significant coding contribution to the end user features and architecture of complex event driven user interfaces and/or services for FICO’s enterprise software tools for business analysts.
- Author and maintain the user interface of an advanced analytical software, providing executives and analysts access to cutting edge technology in optimization.
- Solve user centric design challenges, collaborating with stakeholders to create features which delight our customers.
- Participate in the agile Scrum process to create high quality, verified implementations with unit and automated behavioural tests.
What We’re Seeking
- BSc in Computer Science/Software Engineering or similar/related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Significant experience of styling and layout for web interfaces and of using a CSS framework such as Bootstrap or Tailwind.
- Significant experience of authoring tests with unit test frameworks e.g., Jasmine, Mocha, Jest and automated end to end test frameworks such as Cypress, WebdriverIO and Cucumber.
- Experience of Angular development would be an advantage.
- Experience of NodeJS development would be an advantage.
- Experience of AWS development would be an advantage.
Our Offer to You
- An inclusive culture strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make an impact and develop professionally by leveraging your unique strengths and participating in valuable learning experiences.
- Highly competitive compensation, benefits and rewards programs that encourage you to bring your best every day and be recognized for doing so.
- An engaging, people-first work environment offering work/life balance, employee resource groups, and social events to promote interaction and camaraderie.
Why Make a Move to FICO?
At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today – Big Data analytics. You’ll play a part in our commitment to help businesses use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and prescriptive modeling, and much more.
FICO makes a real difference in the way businesses operate worldwide:
- Credit Scoring — 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security — 2.6+ billion payment cards globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending — 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO Score.
- Anti-Money Laundering — our solutions check more than half a billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as terrorist financing
Global trends toward digital transformation have created tremendous demand for FICO’s solutions, placing us among the world’s top 100 software companies by revenue. We support many of the world’s largest banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications providers and other firms reach a new level of success.
Our success is dependent on really talented people – just like you – who thrive on the collaboration and innovation that’s nurtured by a diverse and inclusive environment. We’ll provide the support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way business thinks!
Learn more about how you can fulfill your potential at www.fico.com/Careers
FICO promotes a culture of inclusion and seeks to attract a diverse set of candidates for each job opportunity. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and we’re proud to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all candidates without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Research has shown that women and candidates from underrepresented communities may not apply for an opportunity if they don’t meet all stated qualifications. While our qualifications are clearly related to role success, each candidate’s profile is unique and strengths in certain skill and/or experience areas can be equally effective. If you believe you have many, but not necessarily all, of the stated qualifications we encourage you to apply