We are looking for a full-cycle recruiter who will ensure filling our job positions with the best fit candidates in a timely manner. We’re results-oriented, and we don’t take this lightly: you must be a person who has a strong appetite for success, wants to grow fast, and motivates others to grow with you.
- Deliver against the hiring plan of filling over 9 job positions per quarter IT specialists: Software Developers, QA specialists, Analysts, and Product managers.
- Manage both inbound and outbound recruiting, including cold outreach on Linkedin, Facebook, Telegram, and via email.
- Improve candidate experience to successfully hire A-players and develop a positive employer brand.
- 3+ years of experience in IT recruitment.
- Fluent Russian and English: both written and spoken.
- Experience in revealing candidates’ motivation.
- Proficiency in sourcing: X-Ray search, Linkedin, Facebook, Telegram, job boards.
- Proficiency in cold outreach: great writing and communication skills.
- Readiness to adjust your schedule to overlap with candidates from the USA .
- A data-driven approach. Ability to justify decisions using concrete metrics.
- Integrity and full commitment.
- Growth mindset.
- Readiness to work in a highly intense startup environment requiring extreme focus, a strong sense of ownership, and persistence to breakthrough.
- Openness to constructive feedback and the opinions and ideas of others.
Why joining Smartcat might be your best move so far
- The ongoing rise of the content economy is causing a massive shift in the language industry. All today’s megatrends AI in the language space, gateway marketplaces in B2B, etc. — are converging at lightning speed. Smartcat’s disruptive business model taps into this $50B industry with a platform where buyers and suppliers connect, collaborate, and leverage our workflow SaaS.
- You will enjoy building with us. You will drive changes in how an old-fashioned global language industry operates while improving how hundreds of thousands of people work and millions of people exchange knowledge and ideas worldwide.
- While the language industry is big and fragmented enough to keep us busy building a billion-dollar company in the next few years, we are already seeing how the platform naturally expands to adjacent language and content-related verticals, expanding our TAM and making our journey even more exciting.
- We are a global team of 150+ enthusiastic people. We have been fully remote since 2020, with some locations populated with more “Smartcatters” than others, such as Boston, NYC, SF, the Bay Area, London, Lisbon, and Yerevan. We strive to grow aggressively, but we also preserve our high performance, engagement, and open feedback culture. As diverse as we are, we love working and having fun together, and we’re sure you’ll love working with us too.
- Smartcat is backed by Matrix Partners, FJ Labs, and other top VC firms focusing on SaaS and marketplace startups (you might recognize names like HubSpot, Zendesk, Uber, Stripe, RigUp, and Quora in their portfolios). This helps us innovate at a fast pace and learn from top professionals in other industries.
- We are looking for someone who will become a part of the team and play a critical role in the most exciting part of our journey from a post-Series B startup to a company exceeding $1b in GMV and valuation. Our journey isn’t for the faint of heart. You need to be an extremely fast learner to bring value to our users and the industry as a whole. You need to see the big picture and execute strategies that significantly increase shareholder value over time. We need a sharp mind who can stay two steps ahead on the road. We’ve got lots of success to share if you’re ready for it.
- We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams. We celebrate differences and encourage everyone to join us and be themselves at work. We are committed to diversity and inclusion & prohibit discrimination and harassment.