Who we are, the story behind
Payroll for remote teams. Over $92B is spent every year by US companies on global talent. Remote work is growing exponentially, but global onboarding and payments haven’t caught up. Deel is the first payroll platform for remote teams that connects localized compliance and payments in one system of record and automates everything.
Our goal is to offer every company that hires remote talents with a one-stop-shop that makes onboarding, global compliance, and payments a piece of cake. Talent is everywhere; opportunities should be too.
Who we really are, the people behind
Deel Headquarters is in San Francisco where our sales team likes to show off their view over the San Francisco Baybridge. Otherwise we are remote, New York, London, Toronto, Belgrade, Kiev, Tel Aviv and everywhere and anywhere else.
We like to surround ourselves with people who are warm and creative, move quickly, enjoy building things, and can reason and debate without animosity. We’re generating revenue and growing fast. We’re recently raised our Series A led by A16Z and other amazing investors, including Y Combinator, Elad Gil, Weekend Fund, Daniel Gross. We form small teams, and scale fast.
Who you are
As our International Engagements Lead, you’ll be playing a crucial role in the management and development of relationships with legal firms and accounting tax partners around the world. Our partners are a key driver in our compliance features and a huge support for our sales team, ultimately driving the bottom line forward. The day-to-day role includes outreach and relationship management with our partners, learning and understanding the legal/tax nuances from country to country, and pushing forward that information into the platform itself and into resources for our sales and marketing teams.
What you will enjoy working on
- Drive Deel’s compliance feature through outbound prospecting of lawyers and accountants
- Generating and developing relationships that will turn into fruitful partnerships for both parties via calls, emails, and campaigns
- Learn the ins and outs of different laws and tax requirements around the globe
- Build a world-class databases of regulations and rules that are, at the moment, very convoluted and sometimes inaccessible
- Owning the whole relationship and information cycle from initial outreach to close, and management of the relationship with different Deel teams
We cannot wait to meet you if:
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit/experience with a strong growth mindset
- You are proficient in spoken and written English and have strong research skills
- You have a way with words and can write email copy and sequence campaigns that convert
- You love to crush quotas
- You are adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
We’d especially love to speak with you if:
- You have worked for an HR or Fintech company
- You’ve worked at a fast-growing startup
- You have previously successfully worked in a remote & distributed team
- You have 1+ years of experience in any form of sales/partnership role
Browse more remote jobs here >>> euremotejobs.com/jobs/