We are looking for a proactive and motivated Finance coordinator to manage the whole cycle of finance operations for our (UAE and Spain) Legal entity. You will be responsible for activities such as accounting, financial and statutory reporting, tax control, payroll processing, vendor bills, travel expenses, purchase orders, cash management, and payments. You will make sure the company is fully compliant with all legal and tax requirements according to the Mercantile and Tax laws in Egypt and support internally other departments by explaining and enforcing company’s policies.
The Position is only for a temporary contract for a period of 6 months.
What will you do:
- Record all financial transactions in the accounting system as per the local Accounting Principles and IFRS.
- Monthly reconciliation of the balance sheet accounts and preparation of the standard individual financial reporting.
- Liaise with vendors, banks, lawyers, Social insurance, Tax Authorities, auditors and other partners as needed.
- Assist our external partner to prepare and file applicable taxes in the country. Review and approve the tax files and make sure the company is fully compliant with any tax regulation, keeping abreast of eventual changes in the Tax Law.
- Complete administrative routines relating to purchase orders, invoices, expense claims and all kind of payments.
- Prepare monthly payroll in colaboration with HR, process the payments to employees, social insurance and tax authorities for payroll taxes.
- Control costs are within budget and collaborate in the Budget and Forecasts preparation by providing expenses estimates.
- Assist our auditors to ellaborate the audited financial statements, statutory accounting books and reporting and related corporate income tax. Review and approve final version to be submitted to the Country’s official bodies.
- Ensure the company is compliant with all legal and mercantile requirements.
- Maintaining physical and online files/archive for the supporting documentation as per law.
- Perform any other administrative tasks related to Finance as needed.
Who you are:
We expect candidates to have:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (Major: Accounting)
- 2-3 years of work experience in an Accounting and/or Finance Department.
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting and bookkeeping procedures, according to local GAAP (IFRS is a plus).
- Good understanding of Tax laws.
- Attention to details, with an ability to spot numerical errors.
- Used to work in a fast-paced team environment and meeting deadlines.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Fluent in Spanish and English (written and spoken)
What we offer
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- A great working environment.
- A healthy work-life balance
Browse the latest work from home jobs in Spain
Infomineo provides businesses with research and insights, allowing them to make decisions and develop their activity.
We operate as an extension of our client’s research teams, giving them access to our scale, expertise, databases, and methodologies. We perform research on countries, markets, companies, professionals, and consumers, with a global coverage and a unique expertise on the Middle East and Africa.