Squarespace Customer Operations empowers users through scalable self-help tools, personalized support, and customer advocacy. Customer Operations runs 24/7 with over 300 people based in New York, Dublin, and Portland. The Internal Content team leads knowledge management and documentation for the department. At the forefront of every product, policy, and workflow change, we ensure Support Advisors and Associates are equipped with organized and trusted information they need to provide the best customer support.
As an Internal Content Writer, you’ll create and maintain internal documentation, macros (canned support responses), newsletters, and other resources for Customer Support. You’ll focus on specific areas of our internal policies and procedures and the Squarespace platform. You’ll work with your teammates, ensuring your content is accurate, aligned with Squarespace style, and meeting our audience’s needs. This is a great opportunity for an experienced writer or content strategist with a background in support in a technology company.
You will report to the Senior Team Lead, Internal Content and can be based in our New York, Portland, Dublin offices or remotely.
- Write and continually iterate on documentation covering specific areas of our internal operations, tools, the Squarespace platform
- Write and maintain macros (canned responses for support emails)
- Contribute to internal Customer Support email newsletters and blogs
- Collaborate with KB Technical Writers, Quality, Training, Product Operations, Customer Support, and other stakeholders across the company to identify and close gaps in resources
- Increase your product knowledge and stay updated with platform and policy changes
- Give feedback to teammates through rotating peer reviews
- Help evolve the voice and knowledge management practices within Customer Operations
- 2+ years of experience in technical writing, content strategy, knowledge management, internal communications, L&D, or a related position in a technical customer support environment
- Experience managing content strategy for specific operating procedures and product areas
- Knack for building collaborative relationships with partners across different teams and geographies.
- Comfortable with checking your ego at the door —you seek feedback from partners to create a guide perfect
- Experience in a client-facing or customer service role
- Experience working in Zendesk and Atlassian tools [preferred]
HOW TO APPLY
- Resumes without cover letters won’t be considered
- Attach a writing sample that demonstrates your experience with internal documentation
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Browse more remote jobs here >>> euremotejobs.com/jobs/