About the job
Seize this unique opportunity to work for Outsite, a leading company for remote workers & digital nomads.
What is Outsite?
We are creating a world where everyone can design and live their best lives, with the freedom to live and work anywhere. Outsite is building a network of spaces designed for remote workers and a strong community that helps individuals to build a network and thrive in their career, while living in places best suited to their lifestyle.
We are a startup in fast growth mode, so we require commitment, strong work ethics and self organization.
This is an inclusive community/team. People from all ethnicities, genders, orientations, abilities and ages are encouraged to apply.
Outsite seeks an Interior Designer (FFE Specialist – Hospitality) to help develop our expanding hospitality portfolio. We have space in the United States, Europe, Latin America and Asia.
You will have the opportunity to work with a unique hospitality business in diverse contexts around the globe. You will help build a trusted brand among remote workers digital nomads and be part of a creative work environment and colleagues.
- Property assessment and Capex study under Outsite guidelines.
- Prepare design presentations, boards, drawings and specification documents in high degree of quality.
- Programming, space planning, design of spaces, design of furnitures, FF&E selections, and specifications.
- Good knowledge of materials, design trends, spatial planning and functionality.
- Produce deliverable drawings for spatial plans, furniture plans, and interior details.
- Create FF&E cost estimates, quotations, budget.
- Meet project schedule, deadlines and budget expectations.
- Collaborate and assist teams (physical and remote), including designers, architects, project managers, consultants, vendors.
- Supervise work for installations and contractors.
- Attend client and team meetings.
- Occasional travel for project related activities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a 4 year accredited program in Interior Design or Architecture.
- 3 + years experience in architecture / interior design
- Proficiency with computer software including AutoCAD and Adobe Creative are a must.
- Revit, Sketch-Up, Rhino, SketchUp, Keynote are preferred.
- Strong presentation and communication skills essential (both verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational skills & ability to manage multiple priorities & resources
- Fluent in written and conversational English
- A second or third language is a bonus.
- Compensation: Relative to experience
- Job Type: Full Time
- Base: Remote (Europe and Central America)
- Start date: ASAP
- Application: Send Resume + portfolio (photo folder, website) in English
Browse the latest remote design jobs open to European time zones, or anywhere in the world.