Aula is looking to power up the next level with an Interim Growth Marketing Lead! You will be driving rapid-scaling, bottom-line growth by bringing Aula’s paradigm-challenging ideas and marketing campaigns that drive brand, product, and business objectives.
- 6-Month Contract – Fully remote – GMT +2/ -5
- Lead Aula’s company-wide focus on product-led growth and build a growth marketing function from scratch.
- Build a scalable demand-generation engine, to help Aula support educators across the world in delivering life-changing, engaging learning experiences
When you look back in 6 months here are some of the things you will be able to show off:
- Led the transition from top-down enterprise to bottom-up product-led growth
- Built a repeatable demand-generation engine from scratch
- Align with product/engineering/sales/customer success on how to succeed at product-led growth
- Create a blueprint for and hire an in-house Marketing team.
You have been in the trenches before – creating a scalable marketing function and setting up for a team, that is just a Tuesday to you! You will be trusted to be the expert in getting us to the goals we have – and create the path for the team you will help us build.
- Proven experience in creating product-led-growth marketing strategies across multiple channels
- Your focus has been on generating leads and converting them – contributing to the bottom line of the business and getting returns on all marketing efforts.
- You are not just a PPC/SEO specialist – you are a true generalist that understands how to set up a comprehensive marketing strategy that delivers rapid scale growth
- A hacker mentality and someone who loves being able to turn a little into a lot
Our virtues are what make Aula as an organisation unique.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion should not be mistaken for building an organisation where 8 billion people would thrive. We lean into what makes Aula unique: we’re building an inclusive, high-performing, organisation where high-performing people are silly ambitious about improving education – at scale.
We judge our virtues by what we do, not what we say.
Our virtues are
🚀 Silly Ambitious
🔍 Uncomfortably Focused
🗣 Transparent by Default
A fair chance
Every role in the Aula team is open to applications from all sections of society. We believe in the superpowers and potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other difference that makes you, well, you.
More than just encouraging your application, we’re committed to conscious inclusion that (we hope) cultivates an ethos of belonging, connection and shared purpose. It’s this philosophy that drives us towards our mission, and we open our doors to those who share these motivations.