About the job
We’re looking for a passionate person, experienced in learning and development or instructional design, to help us build the experiences that will power engagement in our mission.
From impactful educational material for our subscribed managers and their teams; to compelling marketing content to our wider community, this person will be tasked with delivering high-impact and well-optimised content with the fundamental aim of developing an understanding of good people management practices across our following.
We’re looking for
- Instructional design acumen – you are excited to build experiences that educate users on the virtues and principles of better people management.
- L&D experience – you have learning and development experience, preferably in the production of engaging educational content across multiple digital modes of delivery.
- A self-starting approach – you are naturally motivated to deliver impactful learning experiences to a community of users in a burgeoning purpose-driven business.
- Purpose-driven – you’re excited by the potential impact of raising the standards of people management everywhere.
- (Desirable) Creative experience – you’re a digitally savvy content strategist and creator. You’ll know how to produce assets and materials for optimised learning experiences.
- (Desirable) Startup experience – you’ll understand what it takes to build from scratch, from ideation to execution.
You will be
- Becoming a subject matter expert in all things people management. You’ll build a deep understanding of best practices and the consequential impact of applying these.
- Producing content across multiple platforms (short courses, quizzes, blog, email, product, etc.) to build knowledge and awareness of people management practices for users and followers at various stages of the lifecycle.
- Continuously researching, testing, and optimising our content delivery methods by user type and medium.
- Collaborating with the Founder, Copywriter, and others in forming a content delivery strategy that will engage and retain users with Piper’s product and mission.
- Working with sales and marketing to ensure that we are delivering effective content (website, email, social, ads, etc.) that will educate prospective users on the virtues of pursuing better management practices.
- Building a universal understanding among our community of the social impact of better people management by promoting equitable and inclusive working environments and removing unconscious bias through better practices.