Do you have a scientific background paired with an interest or experience in commercial sales?
Are you looking for a role with a comprehensive, structured training programme and excellent career development opportunities?
Do you want to make a difference working for a world leader in Early Development services?
Recognized as one of Forbe’s 2022 World’s Best Employers and named one of The World’s Most Admired Companies 2022 by Fortune, Labcorp is seeking to hire an Inside Sales Manager to help identify and nurture opportunities for our continued growth across our Early Development division.
This is a unique opportunity to join the commercial sales team of a leading global life sciences company that advances patient health and powers clear, confident decisions through its diagnostics and drug development offerings.
As an Inside Sales Manager, you will be responsible for expanding the Early Development customer base across Europe. You will work within an assigned territory to identify new prospecting opportunities and actively reach out to understand their development needs. Close collaboration with the Business Development Directors in the territory will be required as you introduce potential prospects and opportunities to their attention.
We are seeking an ambitious and collaborative individual with a high degree of communication skills who enjoys building, analysing and working with a seasoned, high performing team.
This individual should possess the ability to undertake company research and determination to find the right contact with the right opportunities at the right time to grow this expanding business unit.
The right individual will have the opportunity to take on additional responsibility with multiple career growth opportunities with the potential to develop into a Business Development or Leadership role.
This is a remote role based in the UK or Europe.
Key responsibilities include:
- Demonstrating mastery of social selling techniques and tools to reach clients through digital channels sharing information including Labcorp services, web conferences, industry meetings, SME news, etc
- Establishing effective sales cadence to achieve objectives and sales plan; creates and follows up on leads
- Driving joint targeting with aligned sales Business Development Directors and dedicates prospecting effort in targeted territory to help fill sales funnel
- Skilled use of prospecting tools to support prospecting efforts
- Building collaborative relationships with clients to grow and expand business relationships
- Uncovering client needs by asking bespoke insight questions to intensify the key points and help build custom solutions
- Recognizing and introducing opportunities for other business units
- Actively gathering intelligence on key competitors
- Playing a key role in mentoring and training of new Inside Sales Managers and championing a multitude of best practices that have been consistently successful
- Co-calling on accounts with Business Development Directors to promote BU business; providing scientific/technical credibility
What Labcorp can offer you:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including target incentive plan and contributory pension scheme
- Remote working
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities within a supportive team
- A culture of CARE with access to well-being programs and various employee resource groups
- Bachelor’s degree in life science or business field
- Demonstrable experience selling services directly to the pharmaceutical and biotech section with direct interaction with mid-level and executive level decision makers preferably in CRO/Early Development/Pre-Clinical field
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously and build relationships
- I.T proficiency e.g Microsoft packages and Salesforce
We’re on a mission to improve health and improve lives. If you want to be a part of that, apply today and see how you can embrace possibilities and change lives!
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.