We’re looking for a new teammate in our lean company (26 love doctors from 14 different countries, 60% engineers), and give you the opportunity to be part of a fascinating journey. We’ve seen incredible growth over the last 9 years (the apps in our portfolio have been downloaded 100M times) – driven by a talented and versatile yet small team. It worked well so far, but now we want more.
🔥 ABOUT THE ROLE
You are an Influencer Marketing Manager (f/m/d) with strong experience, and you will be an essential part of our bootstrapped and 100% remote company with a flat organizational structure. The position is full-time. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a fast-growing company in a key position. We’re looking for a passionate expert who owns Influencer Marketing and Social Media management at our company.
❤️ WE OFFER YOU
- a great work-life balance – work whenever you want from wherever you are. Results – not hours. We care about what you achieve.
- no bullshit – we are a fact- and engineering-driven company (including the founders)
- to work on something important. A lot of businesses say they change lives, but we actually do it. We’ve helped millions of people find love and happiness.
- 30 days paid vacation
- a competitive salary
🚀 YOU WILL
- be responsible for the influencer marketing and social media management of our award-winning apps – used by millions of monthly active users
- use research, competitive analysis, brand standards, and your knowledge of social media best practices to formulate an effective influencer marketing and social media strategy
- recruit/manage collaborations with influencers and brand ambassadors on social media campaigns
- drive innovative short-form content strategies across all social media platforms: TikTok, Instagram, Youtube, etc
- brainstorm ideas for campaigns and content, evaluate the effectiveness of those campaigns and strategies
- lead all aspects of timelines, operations, content collection, approvals, and timely posting of all content
- identify and develop new paid channels to accelerate growth
- make a difference in a small team of experts, be an active part of the Growth team
An ideal candidate is autonomous, proactive, and brings bold thinking to the organization by fostering an environment of innovation and experimentation. We’re looking for a person with a growth mindset that helps us lay the foundation for the next 10+ years of growth. We’re a bootstrapped company that doesn’t have millions in VC funding to drive growth at all costs. We’re building a sustainable, long-term company that our users love, and we love working for.
- have 3+ years of influencer marketing experience and social media experience, specifically working with influencers and brand ambassadors
- have experience creating content on the TikTok platform (this is a must)
- have the ability to tell the story through influencer marketing partnerships and key messaging
- are a self-starter who can prioritize and execute multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- are self-motivated, and comfortable working remotely with minimal direction
- embrace uncertainty, are not afraid of failure and know when to pivot or iterate
- have strong project management, execution, and excellent verbal/written communication skills
- can make things happen and you will not be here just to tell other people what to do
- preferably have experience working on a similar mobile consumer product like a social or lifestyle app
If this profile matches your expertise, experience, and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including references and your portfolio.
We find, verify and list remote jobs open to Europe, Middle-Eastern & African timezones. These jobs are then active on EU Remote Jobs for at most, 30 days, unless otherwise requested by the hiring company. If you find a job that you would like to apply for, we recommend you do so as soon as possible. Here are the latest remote jobs >>> euremotejobs.com/jobs/