Agorapulse is looking for an Inbound Marketing Manager for the UK and Ireland market.
Under the responsibility of the Country Manager, you will be in charge of the continuous improvement of our Inbound Marketing activities. From the creation of landing pages to the subscription and nurturing of these prospects. You will be both in charge of improving the conversion of prospects to self-service, but also of identifying and qualifying high potential leads that you will pass on to Sales.
Your role will be to assist the Country Manager with all aspects of inbound marketing.
A self-starter with an eye for detail
Audit of current strategy
• Analysing current inbound marketing campaigns to identify areas to improve conversions such as landing pages, funnels and nurturing loops on Hubspot
• You will also help to join our user journey across website, email, Google SEA, Facebook ads and organic social media.
Campaign & Content Management
• Create and optimize new marketing landing pages / forms for demand and lead generation
• In charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales team will help you accomplish.
• Responsible for overseeing advertising campaigns to track conversions via Facebook ads and Google Adword campaigns.
• Create and Optimise landing page and email content for demand/lead generation based on past conversion data
• Grow new leads including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including ebooks, webinars, whitepapers).
• You will create the most personalized nurturing loops possible for our prospects, according to the information you have collected in upstream. In an ideal world, a target = a message. You will test sequences and messages to trigger actions according to the lead’s journey and its typology (decision-maker, user, agency, e-merchant, public institution, etc.)
• Work with our country manager and social media manager to optimise our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
• Establish analytics with Country manager and sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
• Conducting analytical projects to improve lead generation strategies/tactics.
• Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
• Create and maintain metrics reports on Inbound marketing and sales activities via Hubspot (training will be given)
• Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the industry’s best practices, strategies, and offerings.