About the Role
Topia is looking for an experienced SaaS Project Manager to be part of the integrated Topia Professional Services and Customer Success, working closely with Implementation Consultants/Analysts, Customer Success Managers and Product colleagues, who are focused on helping customers get the most value from their investment in our software.
At Topia, a SaaS Implementation Project Manager is responsible for managing and assisting customers in successfully implementing a Topia solution. They become an effective and trusted advisor to our clients. This position will work mostly remotely with clients and team members across the globe.
This position is contract for an initial 3 – 6 month period with the potential opportunity to extend further.
- Manage day-to-day project tasks for implementing Topia products from project kick off through handoff to customer support.
- Own a portfolio of projects while working with limited supervision.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships.
- Maintain responsibility for project performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and appropriate business measurements.
- Ensure projects are properly planned and staffed.
- Work closely with and if applicable, co-manage the implementation project with an Implementation Analyst.
- Create project plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines and implementation approved budget.
- Organize work and focus the team on what needs to be accomplished.
- Delegate tasks on the project to team members best positioned to complete them.
- Help smooth friction points.
- Track project risks, action items, issues, and decisions. Communicate project status to client, team members, and other stakeholders, including the facilitation of meetings.
- Serve as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Present at Executive Steering Committee meetings as needed.
- Present clients with change orders in the event of budget overruns and/or when they’re asking Topia to perform tasks that are outside the scope of the SOW.
- Assist as needed in the sales process including scoping projects and estimating efforts to complete the implementation.
- Demonstrated SaaS Implementation Project Management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; highly invested in developing strong relationships both with customers and colleagues.
- Experience as a project manager supporting multinational implementations across a broad spectrum of industries. Proactive and sensitive to customer needs.
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Comfortable presenting information to various levels of stakeholders.
- Flexibility and the willingness to adapt to meet the needs of the team and customer. A life learner who is constantly working to improve their professional knowledge and always looking to improve processes.
- Project Management certification preferred but not required Experience with or understanding of Global Mobility concepts preferred.
- Prior consulting experience in a national or regional consulting firm or prior employment with an ERP/SIS software vendor.
At Topia, we expand horizons to transform the future. As part of a mission and values-driven culture, employees have autonomy, opportunities for growth, and the ability to directly impact our business.
We also offer competitive perks and unique experiences. While each country has its own specifics, our global offerings include:
• Generous time off including paid volunteer time, recharge days, and floating holidays
• Comprehensive health benefits
• Competitive base salary, bonus, and equity packages for all levels
• Flexible working arrangements
• Opportunities to connect and learn from teammates around the world, including virtual FriYAYs, Town Halls, and employee-driven programs
• Diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives including Fireside Chats, Mutual Mentor program, book clubs, and annual surveys to track progress and gather feedback