Business Development Manager – Data Science
As part of I-COM’s strategic development plan, we are seeking a Business Development Manager to join our team and take on the responsibility for the development and execution of I-COM Data Science Hackathon.
I-COM is a Global sector association helping its members to achieve competitive advantage in Smart Data Marketing, the art of creatively leveraging value from Data to create competitive advantage in products, user experience and promotion. We organise forums & competitions that showcase meaningful innovation, work toward consensus on best practices and support overall Business Transformation. I-COM was founded in 2004, a spin-off of a P&G led industry initiative.
I-COM Data Science Programme consists from several initiatives: Data Science Board, Data Science Hackathons, I-COM Journal “Frontiers of Marketing Data Science”, I-COM thematic subcommittees such as on Blockchain and Advanced Research, on Artificial Intelligence and on Data Privacy.
WHEN TO START: ASAP
DURATION AND WORKLOAD: Online/Remote, part-time (20 hrs/week) with the possibility of full-time (40 hrs/week).
REPORTING LINE: The person will work alongside our Data Science Project Director
- Selling Data Science Hackathons and ensure companies their participation
- Make global market research and prospect list
- Capitalise on existing contacts and prospect list
- Effective communication
- Time management
- Strategic thinking
- Product development
- Proven track record of successful sales performance
- Prior experience selling to technology companies with marketing development department
- Minimum two years B2B sales experience
- High energy, positive, “can‐do” attitude, flexibility, teamwork, and attention to detail; high degree of initiative and strong organisational skills; ability to collaborate on a cross functional level in a diverse team
- Advanced English speakers
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong technical literacy, preferably with MAC OS
- Interest in or previously related role in Marketing, Data, Measurement, Digital Media
- Performance will be measured through following KPIs:#prospects, #interested, #confirmed
If you’re interested in this position and would like to join our team please send your CV to email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
About I-Com Global
I-COM Global helps companies with their business transformation to become a fully customer-centric and Smart Data Marketing driven enterprise.
I-COM’s mission is to help companies on this journey and assist the champions of transformation within these companies. We want to help them succeed and our focus is on the ‘how-to’.