Globalization Partners simplifies global business by enabling companies to hire great talent anywhere in the world, without the complexity of setting up foreign branch offices or subsidiaries. You find the talent, and we put YOUR candidate on OUR fully compliant, in-country payroll. This enables you to expand into almost any country around the globe – quickly and easily.
Our platform enables you to leapfrog over the legal, HR and tax complexities without having to figure out “how” to do business in a foreign country, while getting all the benefits of a global team.
International Business, Simplified.
About the position:
As a Human Resources Specialist in a fast-growing company, you will have responsibility for supporting professionals we engage on behalf of our clients throughout the region, and assisting in the management of the back-end HR, accounting, and legal service providers that support the infrastructure of our international entities. We’re looking for someone with experience throughout the UK and Ireland.
What you’ll do:
- Support the on-boarding of new hires, including payroll setup and benefit enrollments.
- Provide senior level support to our clients by negotiating employment contracts and on-boarding employees in various countries
- Acting as a SME for your assigned countries and offering in-depth HR knowledge to ensure we are compliant with local regulations. Managing local payroll providers, benefits brokers, HR advisors and other partners
- Responding to client queries and advising on benefits, international payroll, expense reporting, and other HR matters that invariably arise for clients hiring internationally
- Managing involuntary and voluntary terminations – TUPE, Redundancies, Performance related terminations, resignations, and preparing mutual/settlement agreements.
- Undertaking PIPs on behalf of our customers and coaching their managers.
- Processing day to day HR transactional clerical.
- Serve as our regional expert for all human resources functions
- Advise clients on market norm benefits
- Manage client relationships in conjunction with members of the client services team
- Handle ongoing matters with existing clients by pulling in appropriate members of the team to resolve client queries
- Undertake HR projects and potential process improvement initiatives.
- Negotiating with potential new clients and existing clients expanding
- Work with the client and operations teams to identify and manage service improvement activities. Creative thinking, and the ability to negotiate win-win-win solutions for our clients, our team members who work for our clients, and our company
What we’re looking for:
- BS/BA Degree or higher in Human Resources, International Business, Accounting, Law, or other depending on experience
- 4-6 years of previous Human Resources experience
- Excellent written and spoken language skills
- Additional language skills would be helpful but not required
- Experience interacting with people internationally
- Willingness to work flexible hours across time zones, as required for international business
- Experienced in employee relations and performance management.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver consistent results
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and SharePoint
- Experience liaising with and coordinating multiple team members to drive toward a goal
- Account management experience and Customer Service oriented, highly professional and a great attitude
- Payroll experience advantageous
- Ability to pay meticulous attention to detail, yet also see “the big picture”
- Creative thinking to solve problems
Browse the latest remote hr jobs on EU Remote Jobs