Would you like to act in a self-organized, agility and entrepreneurial environment where you will face new challenges in the People&Culture department each day? Are you passionate about guiding recruiting processes, onboarding new hires, and then supporting them in their own development journey? Are you familiar with employment law as well as feel-good management and the employee’s needs are always the top priority for you? If you are looking for a team working across multiple areas and making exciting projects come alive – get in touch and join our People & Culture department as an HR People Manager (m/f/d) remote based in Europe!
YOUR FIELD OF ACTIVITY.
- You are the visible contact person for all employees in your region and take the lead and responsibility for tasks, priorities, consultations and projects which you implement with your own ideas & roadmap,
- You are willing to act as a strategic partner, employee champion, and change agent,
- You are responsible for the entire recruiting process for your region (active sourcing, preselection video calls, contract negotiations, etc.),
- You are the expert on labour law from your region (EU), company regulations and procedures and inform the teams transparently e.g. about management announcements or legal changes,
- You are responsible for the organization of the (remote) on- and off-boarding processes in collaboration with the teams to make sure both new hires and leavers are feeling comfortable and supported,
- You are open to co-designing an innovative approach towards people leadership,
- You support people in their own learning and development journey,
- You are a participator and initiator of feel-good and team-building activities.
YOUR MINDSET & EXPERIENCE.
- You have an open-minded, hands-on and self-organized attitude which is positive, enthusiastic and empathetic and fits to our self-conception,
- You have the ability to witness and evaluate your own cognitive, emotional and behavioral processes,
- You respect and are willing to promote our values – trust, appreciation, sustainability and constant development,
- You are used to work in an international, remote working environment with English as a corporate language (other languages are a plus),
- You communicate clearly and appreciatively and you enjoy working in a dynamic field that is always changing,
- You are flexible and adaptable to changing priorities as well as to meet deadlines and you are a solution-oriented person,
- You have min. 5 years of professional work experience in the field of Human Relations, People Management, Business Partnership and/or In-house Recruiting,
- You have experience with the LinkedIn Recruiter, the Google Workspace as well as with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS),
- Desirable: University degree, ideally in Human Resources / Business Administration or equivalent.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- Flexible trust working hours in a home office, which we equip with state-of-the-art hardware (e.g. MacBook pro), monitors, height-adjustable desks / portable solutions and ergonomic chairs, among other features,
- A self-organized people team that stands for a modern thinking people department,
- Unlimited employment contract,
- Co-working access,
- Participation in an exciting and healthy growing company that offers you a lot of room for your personal development and your own impulses and ideas,
- Transparent decision-making processes with our three founders as well as leads with a distinct start-up mentality,
- Ambitious and at the same time warm and appreciative international teams from over 10 nations,
- Regular (virtual) team events for exchange and brainstorming, but also informal “e-get-togethers” to maintain contacts and have fun,
- As soon as possible again: memorable regional events, meaningful multi-day events, etc.