As our HR Operations Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in our organization by overseeing and managing global payroll operations across multiple geographies, including France, the UK, Germany, and the US. You’ll be the go-to expert for payroll processing, ensuring timely, accurate, and compliant payroll services for employees. Thanks to your expertise, you’ll participate in opening up new geographies from the payroll and administration standpoint – in collaboration with other team members.
In addition to your payroll responsibilities, you will also handle essential HR-admin tasks, such as the onboarding and offboarding processes, with the goal of streamlining and enhancing the employee experience while maintaining all necessary documentation and compliance standards.
You can be based anywhere in France and will work closely with the Head of People Operations.
Within 1 month you will:
- Meet the team
- Learn to navigate Convexity, our working environment
- Define your roadmap and OKRs
- Set up your interfaces with all 360Learners
Within 3 months you will:
- Master your many tools and processes
- Run payroll autonomously in FR via our vendor
- Oversee payroll in other geographies (UK, DE, US, CA, AU)
- Handle administrative on- and offboarding of 360Learners
- Ensure systems and reports are up-to-date with accurate data
- Support 360Learners with their payroll and administration needs
Within 6 months you will:
- Have full ownership of all payroll processes
- Ensure all people related statutory reports and obligations are fulfilled
- Implement an ongoing audit of our employee policies’ clarity and compliance
- Leverage transparency and self-service to further enhance efficiency of operations
Within 12 months you will:
- Assess and challenge our payroll vendors in order to optimize our vendor list
- Benchmark our administrative touchpoints: make recommendations for them to stand out
- Be ready to open up new geographies from the payroll and administration standpoint
The Skills Set:
- Min. 3 years experiences in people operations – in charge of payroll and HR-administration
- Experience in a dynamic scale-up business
- Very good understanding of French labour law
- Proven ability to prioritize and organize
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Master of Excel/Google sheet; Payfit knowledge is a plus
- Native French and fluent English (C1 level) proficiency
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What We Offer:
- Compensation: Package includes base salary, a variable component and equity 📈
- Benefits/Perks: Work From Home stipend, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent.
- Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France 🏠
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: We have 6 active ERGs including Mental Health, Environmental/Sustainability, Women, Parents, LGBTQIA2S+, and Ethnic Diversity. Each group has at least one executive team member serving as a member of the group, bringing greater awareness to each group’s activities and providing a quick path to impact 🤝
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Review our CSR Charter: 360learning.com/blog/corporate-social-responsibility-charter 🌎🌏🌍
- Culture: A framework that will help you make an impact – envision what’s it like to join 360Learning through our onboarding journey: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/ & Convexity Culture: https://bit.ly/Convexity_360L 🚀👩🏻💻🏆
- Phone Screen with our Recruiter
- Discovery Meeting with the Head of People Operations
- Case Study with the Head of People Operations and a future team colleague
- Clarification Meeting with our Director of Global HR Business Partners
- Culture Fit Meeting with our Chief People Officer
Who We Are
360Learning enables companies to upskill from within by turning their experts into champions for employee, customer, and partner growth. With our LMS for collaborative learning, Learning & Development teams can accelerate upskilling with the help of internal experts instead of slow top-down training. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard and upskill employees, train customer-facing teams, and enable customers and partners–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,700 organizations. Founded in 2013, 360Learning has raised $240 million with 400+ team members across the US and EMEA.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!