Qualio is a tech startup that is the first cloud quality management software for the entire Life Sciences ecosystem. Medical device and pharmaceutical companies need a secure and scalable quality management system with the flexibility to support their evolving needs. Qualio meets that challenge by cutting through the complexity to optimize and automate critical quality processes.
The Qualio team is all-remote, and currently distributed across North America and Europe.
What’s the opportunity?
Qualio is looking for a bright, enthusiastic problem solver with a high EQ to help support our quickly growing, remote-first team. This role is responsible for executing on day-to-day operational tasks as well as longer term initiatives to provide an exceptional employee experience. You will be a champion of Qualio and its core values, and will work to anticipate needs, diagnose problems, and drive appropriate solutions.
What will I be doing?
- Review People Ops data and analytics, and make recommendations to improve the employee experience
- Contribute to developing and providing an excellent onboarding and offboarding experience for team members
- Maintain and optimize the functionality of our HRIS
- Support the compensation management processes
- Develop trusted relationships and credibility within the organization, offering support to teammates across multiple geographies
- Mitigate conflict by improving communication, putting Qualio’s values and philosophies into practice
- Strengthen the People Ops infrastructure by developing, implementing, and iterating on programs and processes
- Partner with managers to mediate and resolve complex employee issues
- Proactively find opportunities for coaching and development for managers
- Support our recruiting function as needed
What skills do I need?
- You put people first, have a positive attitude, and feel energized helping others
- You’re ambitious, driven, and roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have working knowledge of employment laws and best practices
- You have experience with global compensation and benefits
- Proven track record successfully navigating complex and sensitive employee matters
- You exercise discretion, confidentiality, and good judgement at all times
- You’re comfortable supporting remote teams, working across multiple time zones
- Tech savvy, with experience using GSuite and HRIS/ATS cloud tools (Rippling, BambooHR, Namely etc.)
- You’ve worked at startups and embrace growth and change
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Professional development stipend
- Working space allowance / home office budget
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products to get to market
A Note to Candidates:
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company and we are most interested in finding the BEST candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background, and that’s okay. We would strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications described.