Want to work from home? Enjoy remote working? Speak fluent German, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish OR Polish? Have experience in Customer Services?
We have a number of Online Customer Support Agent vacancies available in online healthcare. This role is right for you, if you are empathic and enjoy direct customer interaction via email, phone and live chat and able to work online and independently from a location of your choice.
We are looking for an individual who is ready to become an integral part of our international team and join us on a long-term basis.
* Experienced in customer-facing roles, preferably in an e-commerce and/or healthcare environment
* MUST be native in ONE of the following languages with excellent grammar and spelling: German, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Polish
* Have fluent English
* Have your own computer and enough tech-savviness to use different programs and tools (e.g. CRM, Skype, Live Chat, Email etc.)
* Ability to work under pressure, be self-driven, proactive and solution focused
* Previous experience in working remotely is a plus
* Independent way of working and 100% reliable, excellent internet access and able to work from a dedicated workspace.
* Available to work GMT/BST hours, Monday to Friday
* Meet our customer-centric goals through the provision of excellent customer experience across all customer channels and touch
points (email, phone, live chat)
* Responding to customer contacts and solving any issues in a helpful, empathic manner
* Processing orders and accurately input and document actions within the CRM while maintaining company performance and
* Maintain security and confidentiality of company and customer information
* Any other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time by the Head of Customer Services
* Competitive salary
* An interesting role in an innovative online healthcare company
* Great work life balance that comes with remote working, this role is 100% remote so no travelling required
* Long term, full-time career opportunity, working in an interesting industry as part of a growing multicultural company.
* Working hours between 8.00am and 5.00pm GMT/BST, Monday to Friday
* Modern, international work culture with amazing colleagues and doctor team
* Flexibility and independence
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Interested? Apply now!
If you are interested in healthcare, like helping customers, working remotely – and most of all, looking for a role that fits you as much as you fit the role, we want to hear from you. Along with your resume please tell what’s most important to us which is:
* A little bit about you
* Why do you want a remote/working from home role
* What do you bring to the role that we shouldn’t miss out on
About Hexpress Healthcare
A leading online healthcare provider suppling patients with health solutions and medical advice across multiple countries around the world. Our online doctor consultation and prescription service allows our customers to safely order and receive medication from the comfort of their home, making healthcare easily accessible.