Able is a purpose-driven company focused on making the overall population fitter, healthier, and happier by providing a 360-degree personalized approach to weight care for tens of thousands of people worldwide.
We are customer-obsessed, authentic, and super pumped to create innovative tech solutions that are accessible and will impact and improve the lives of our customers.
Able is different.
It provides a science-backed, comprehensive program personalized to users’ biology and lifestyle and supported by 1-on-1 coaching. It’s the safest and most effective way to improve metabolic health and achieve sustained weight care.
You will be joining a strong team of >70 people with high talent density who enjoy working in our fast-paced, 100%-remote environment. Our team is fully international and passionate about building the future of health and weight care for our customers.
We offer an Independent Contractor Agreement for this position.
About the role
Join our team as a Head of Product and take the lead on the overall product strategy, managing the product development team, and coordinating with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams to ensure a product’s success. You are also responsible for ensuring that the product suite is aligned with the target customers’ desires and business goals.
What you’ll do
- Strategic planning and management of Able’s product roadmap.
- Product lifecycle management from concept to launch of the products.
- Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders.
- Assess product development sprints and enhancement opportunities.
- Lead and guide the team in identifying product opportunities, defining product problems, and delivering product solutions throughout the product development life cycle.
- Monitor product development sprints and evaluate results.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Build incredible teams and processes to deliver products that satisfy the needs of customers.
- Define and monitor KPIs to achieve company objectives.
- Drive rapid experimentation and partner closely with the analytics team to bring together quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Evaluating the success of products based on performance metrics such as sales volume, profit margins, and customer satisfaction levels.
- At least 8 years of experience in B2C subscription software and/or eCommerce growth product management .
- At least 5 years of leadership experience in an international environment.
- Strategic & creative thinker with the ability to craft go-to-market strategies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of operational issues with (portfolio management, risk management, etc.).
- Able to formulate and implement global strategies for products.
- Customer-centric mindset with the capability of translating that into the product development process.
- Successfully implemented data-driven processes to turn a vision into an actionable roadmap.
- People leader with demonstrated success in leading and mentoring the research, design, and development team.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Understand the user experience and design.
- Direct experience with digital management software or workplace collaboration software.
- Able to distill product roadmaps into digestible and relevant presentations to key customers and partners.
- Drive product analytics to understand feature usage, comprehension, and optimization.
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills.
- Strong level of spoken and written English.
- Proficiency in using product management tools such as JIRA, Trello, or Asana.
- Proficiency in agile project management methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
Nice To Haves
- Proficiency in using CRM tools such as Mautic, OneSignal, and Amazon Pinpoint.
- Experience in health tech or digital pharmacy space.
What we offer
- Remote Work Environment: Embrace the freedom of working from anywhere, anytime, fostering a better work-life balance.
- Structured PTO: Experience the advantage of 28 days of paid time off, coupled with extra days for paid sick leave, fostering personal well-being and ensuring optimal work rejuvenation.
- Company-provided MacBook with M1 chip: We offer employees access to powerful M1 chip MacBooks if needed, ensuring top-notch performance, energy efficiency, and seamless productivity.
Life at Able
By joining Able, you’ll become part of a team that picks each other up, collaborates daily, and works hard, fast, and smart because they’re motivated and passionate about being the best in the industry. We thrive on innovation, we push the boundaries, and we’re proud of the work we do that really helps thousands of people live happier and healthier lives!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.