We’re SwissBorg, a fintech company headquartered in Switzerland, with offices in Lausanne, Lisbon, Tallinn and London.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 730,000+ verified users the best price and liquidity across 16 fiat and 45+ cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our Smart Yield account. And the community is growing fast, with over $600 millions equivalent in crypto assets held in the app, weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 33,000 Premium users.
But that’s just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Austria or Taiwan, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
And this is where you come in…
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced, and technically adept Head of Operations to lead the Operations department which consists of the KYC, payments, and support teams. This role requires a thorough understanding of the fintech landscape and the ability to see the business from a 360-degree perspective. You will be working closely with our product and compliance departments to implement seamless and compliant operational frameworks. The ideal candidate should possess exceptional leadership qualities, vision, and technical expertise.
This role can be remote within Europe.
What you might be doing:
- User Onboarding & KYC Monitoring
Oversee the user onboarding process to ensure a seamless experience. Ensure KYC/AML compliance during the user verification stages. Coordinate with the compliance team for periodic reviews and audits.
Manage payment gateways, processing, and reconciliation. Evaluate and implement new payment methods to improve user experience. Collaborate with financial partners and institutions for payment solutions.
- Community Support
Manage a team of community support representatives to ensure high-quality service. Develop and implement support protocols and escalation procedures.Analyse customer feedback and data to improve support systems with chatbots and other methods.
- Product & Compliance Collaboration
Work hand-in-hand with the product and compliance teams to ensure operational efficiencies. Drive initiatives to streamline operations and meet compliance requirements.
- Leadership & Vision
Lead cross-functional teams, fostering a culture of continuous improvement. Develop and implement operational roadmaps to align with SwissBorg’s strategic goals.
What you might bring:
- Proven track record in leading operational teams and achieving KPIs.
- Comprehensive understanding of KYC/AML regulations.
- Strong technical proficiency in payment systems and gateways.
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 7 years of operations experience in fintech or crypto industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Why you should apply:
– Freedom to build the company of your dreams
– Learn with (super cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
– BORG bonus based on our meritocratic system
– Flexible working hours
– 25 working days of vacation + local holidays
– We’ll provide you with a MacBook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
– Annual company and team retreats – We’d love to see you at the next one!
– Continuous learning and development opportunities
If our job description speaks to you, but you don’t feel like you meet 100% of the requirements, apply anyway! You may have skills we didn’t even know we needed.
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting the best outcome requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture because we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone!
To ensure a safe & welcoming space, please feel free to let us know of anything you require to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to the recruitment process.
Take a look at our blog for the latest developments and keep an eye on our Careers Page, LinkedIn & Twitter for regular company updates!