Building and running the infrastructure that allows people to be employed anywhere in the World is operationally complex – the whole reason Omnipresent exists. With so many companies transitioning to remote work, what we offer is more relevant than ever, and we are growing fast!
You’ll build and lead the global benefits team as we grow; overseeing, improving and extending fundamental customer value through our benefits offering and related processes. You will put customer value first, build out a competitive commercial offering, support its productisation, drive service delivery excellence while leveraging lean processes and technology in ensuring continued delivery of world class outcomes for our clients. Benefits are important internally, but the primary objective is to offer external clients a way to access these rewards as a complementary part of their remote employment offering.
You have a proven track record of building,scaling and leading world class teams on a global level that have consistently outperformed objectives. Specifically, you have demonstrated success in shaping competitive global benefits offerings, developing go-to-market approaches, constantly delivering top quality service and customer impact while also understanding cost levers and profitability.
You are an ambitious and broad-based business professional with experience leading a worldwide benefits organisation in a service and tech environment, ideally in a high-growth, scale-up scenario. You will be responsible for building our global benefits offering. To do this you will have a deep understanding of local, regional and global benefits systems and markets. Ideally, you will have built similar offerings before and have worked for or are well connected with leading benefits providers.
You are comfortable being responsible for revenue, cost, personnel, investments, and operational performance including customer satisfaction as it relates to a winning benefits offering.
Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we’re centralising this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we’re building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
You will provide end-to-end leadership and direction of our Benefits Team across the world and ensure focus on commercial impact, customer value, process efficiency, and improved business value.
You will develop, build and lead long term customer performance that maximises value and delivers on internal efficiency targets. You ensure a functional and effective ‘follow-the-sun’ strategy that leverages benefits resources globally and delivers a superior customer offering.
- Build out and implement country, regional, global packages; from scratch to operational readiness, including governance and renewals
- Collaborate with senior leadership in setting and driving organisational vision designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of Omnipresent. Develop strategy for the benefits unit and construct the operational roadmap.
- Manage benefits execution and all activities including competitive review, offering development, package setups, pricing, internal and external material design, training, process construction, technology selection, vendor management, customer enrolment, team interactions, metrics & reporting, etc.
- Leverage customer insight and market experience to shape and improve our benefits strategies.
- Own benefits related process and service delivery steps that touch customer onboarding, training/education, customer advocacy, etc. throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
- Assist the expansion and retention of our client base through extraordinary benefits service and inherent value of the benefits offering.
- Interface collaboratively with sales, product, and customer success leaders.
- Measure and improve benefits impact and effectiveness by defining and executing on operational metrics.
- Ensure delivery on our benefits commitments including day-to-day service levels, customer experience, quality measures, responsiveness, and compliance measures.
- Continuous identification and implementation of benefits best practices through interaction with the wider team that improve the customer experience, employee satisfaction and company performance.
- Act as an internal customer advocate and leverage customer insights from benefits conversations to help build an overall more competitive business.
- Manage, scale, empower, train, develop, and incentivise our team of benefits professionals.
You are the sort of person that…
- Has built and led highly effective global benefits teams before and managed multi-stakeholder situations.
- Understands the startup approach to getting things done.
- Is able to build, lead, and structure the benefits team in a fully distributed manner across the globe, in different time zones. Ensures high standards, clear responsibilities, and high value service impact.
- Is an inspirational, action-oriented, experienced leader with dynamic people skills. You have proven people management and leadership skills: you know how to build, coach, mentor, and grow a team of world-class team members.
- Deep understanding and experience of having built out benefits, compensation, or rewards at the global or regional (multi-country) level.
- Implements technologies to optimize the scale and delivery of services, such as knowledge base, case management, and process automation.
- Has employed a variety of multi-channel communication and management strategies that leverage customer touchpoints effectively.
- Has the ability to turn complex matters into creative, customer oriented solutions, with the capability to apply analytical/critical thinking to troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Has excellent project management abilities and the capacity to develop and utilise analytics to identify trends. Drives and manages change initiatives. Process thinker and passion for continuous improvement.
- Understands product and has the ability to shape a competitive benefits offering into a scalable solution.
- Strong business, strategic, commercial and finance acumen and with a clear understanding of operational excellence and business value. Experience from being involved with sales and pricing.
- Can implement frameworks to monitor and report on quality of delivery, including SLAs, KPIs and dashboards. Measures and improves service delivery performance.
- Fosters an inclusive company-wide culture of success.
What’s in it for you (apart from the most fun and challenging ride of your life!)
- Executive exposure and progression: We are growing rapidly and this is a role that will progress as we scale.
- Shared ownership: Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Omnipresent.
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local weekday holidays.
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are – we want you to be both productive and comfortable.
- Company retreats: We are planning company-wide retreats with the next one already being organised for September this year (COVID permitting), and well as socials and other team building activities.
- Flexible working: Work from anywhere in the world. We don’t care where or when you work as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as work allows.
We believe remote working is a great equaliser and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.