Our Product team is the guardian and curator of the Digital Therapist’s features and appearance.
They also liaise between our Clinical and Tech teams to ensure the Digital Therapist is dependable, razor-sharp and constantly evolving.
SWORD Health is a pioneering digital healthcare company working to relieve the millions of people suffering from musculoskeletal pain. Our groundbreaking solution pairs licensed physical therapists with an artificial intelligence powered digital therapist to help people overcome chronic and post-surgical pain faster and more cost-effectively than anything out there. We’re on a mission to reduce U.S. healthcare costs by $70B by making it simple for people to recover at home, without resorting to imaging, surgeries or opioids.
What You’ll Do:
- Cultivate a best in class UX design practice at one of the fastest-growing health tech companies in the world
- Hire and nurture a design team that will create experiences that delight patients and physical therapists
- Actively practice and evangelize customer-centric thinking
- Own, lead and drive design problems from user research, ideation through to execution
- Build relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams Product, Engineering, Operations, and Marketing
- Use quantitative data and qualitative feedback to inform the design decisions
- Passionate about the craft and willing to step in all hands on deck when necessary
- 5+ years of experience as a product/UX designer at a tech company
- Generalist who can drive the design process end to end (from user research to work with engineers on testing)
- Strong portfolio showcasing the problem-solving skill and high design caliber
- Fluency in the latest product design trend, tools, and technology cross-platform
- Experienced in mentoring junior designers
- Ability to elevate our product quality to continuously improve the customer experience
- Detail-oriented while being able to see the big picture
- Great partner with the cross-functional teams
- Willingness to learn and keep developing yourself (growth mindset)
- Prior people management experience and/or health sector experience are a plus
To ensure you feel good solving a big Human problem, we offer:
- A bright future at a promising high-tech startup company
- Career development and growth, with a competitive salary
- The opportunity to work with a talented team and to add real value to an innovative solution with the potential to change an industry
- A stimulating atmosphere with room for creativity – fast-paced, fun, and energetic startup with a friendly culture
- A flexible environment where you organized your work dynamic: flexible working hours, remote work policy and unlimited vacations
- Access to health and well-being programs (yoga classes, digital therapist sessions)
Browse the latest remote design jobs open to EMEA timezones, or anywhere in the world.