Oviva is on a mission to help people achieve better health for good. By blending behavioural change therapy with our unique technology, our incredible team of passionate individuals, and our innovative company culture, we are creating affordable and accessible programs to tackle diet-related health conditions such as obesity, diabetes and nutrition. We are an award-winning digital healthcare provider. Our unique approach allows us to drive better patient experience, accessibility, and outcomes, reducing associated healthcare system costs. We are rapidly expanding in Germany, Switzerland, France and the UK. Our proven go-to-market strategy has helped us become the largest digital health provider treating diet & lifestyle conditions in Europe.
You will be joining a Europe-wide organization that has treated over 225,000 people to date, is doubling in size year after year, and has recently raised USD 80m in its Series C funding round from leading global digital health investors.
As we scale our services and our team, we are looking for a self-motivated and driven Head Commercial Counsel + Purchasing to join our Legal Team to define and own legal commercial processes. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take on a new challenge as you will not only have the legal function but will also be responsible for building and managing the procurement function. Enjoy the freedom, flexibility and autonomy to own this role.
- Review, draft, negotiate and advise on a broad variety of commercial contracts such as MSA, GTC, DPA, license agreements or contracts with our partners from the insurance industry
- Service Oviva’s 4 locations across Switzerland, Germany, France and United Kingdom
- Be a trusted advisor and business partner across Oviva by providing counsel and guidance
- Manage and coordinate third-party bodies such as external counsel
- Structure and own the legal commercial process
- Own and implement vendor management
- Structure, build and own the procurement function concentrating on key contracts
What are we looking for you to bring
- Minimum 5 PQE and fully licensed German lawyer (2. Staatsexamen) or UK Master of Laws (LLM); Dual qualification/exposure preferred
- Commercial Counsel experience in healthcare, data privacy, IT services, digital services or scaleup
- Self-starter with the knowledge and confidence to hit the ground running
- Exposure to procurement/purchasing
- Ability to manage and coordinate projects
- Innovative and solutions focused
- Fluent in German and English with excellent communication skills
What we offer
- The opportunity to make a meaningful impact in revolutionizing healthcare
- Exciting and rewarding role in the high-growth environment
- Training and development opportunities, with a personal learning allowance
- We embrace flexibility & remote working
- We provide a home working allowance to enable you to set up your workspace in a way which suits you
- Competitive Salary & company pension
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & adoption leave
Having a culture that people want to work in, is very important to us. We do this by keeping our values at the forefront of everything we do:
We put the patient first, We measure & improve, We are build winning teams
Oviva is passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports and celebrates the diverse voices of each of our employees. We are a truly inclusive place to work, where everyone can be themselves and everyone is welcome.
Please click ‘Apply’ today and take your next step towards a career with Oviva.