What will you get to do in this Mid-Market UKI Account Executive role?
As a Remote Account Executive at HubSpot, you use inbound selling strategies to find new business and help them grow using HubSpot software. You benefit from inbound leads and partner with Business Development Reps to research prospects and create outreach strategies. You run online demos of the HubSpot software and successfully sell the HubSpot value proposition. Your target clients will largely consist of small and mid-sized businesses. This position would be based out of your home office working in an inside sales model, and it is a full closing role.
We are looking for someone to join us in our office in Dublin, Ireland, but we’re equally happy for you to join our team as a remote employee based in the Republic of Ireland. Please check out this article for more context: The Future of Work at HubSpot: How We’re Building a Hybrid Company.
What are the responsibilities of a Mid-Market UKI Account Executive?
In this role, you will get to:
- Quickly identify challenges that our prospective customers face and discover the best inbound marketing solutions for their business
- Consistently close new business at or above quota level
- Nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities at small and mid-sized companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with HubSpot’s marketing and technology departments to evolve our sales strategy when new features and products are introduced
- Help shape the future of HubSpot’s mission with your perspectives, ideas, and skills
What are the role requirements?
- Candidates must be based in the Republic of Ireland to be considered for a remote opportunity
- 3-5 years of Closing Sales experience
- Fluency in English
- Unmatched consultative selling and closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Track record of being a high performer (e.g. over quota, President’s Club)
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
Who excels in this role?
Top performers in the Remote Account Executive position usually have:
- Strong communication, time management and adaptability in order to be set up for success remotely
- Experience working in a high-growth, “scale up” environment
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the tech industry
- Humility and enthusiasm in their work
What are some of the benefits of working at HubSpot?
- Generous remuneration and stock units
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- An education allowance up to €4,000 per annum
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Long term illness cover
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- On-site gym and fitness workshops
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
Interested in learning more about our Remote Program? Learn more here!
Browse the latest remote jobs in Ireland