Remote & still hiring during COVID-19
ready2order is looking for its first-ever Growth Product Manager. This is a specialised role working with a cross-functional feature development team focused on growth and the acquisition of new customers. It’s currently made up of 4 engineers and 1 QA.
To give you a flavour of just some of the things you will be contributing toward; you will work heavily with marketing and ops on the redesign of our website, ensure we have a cohesive design system as well as everything related to the ‘free trial’ to ensure that a prospect sees the value in purchasing whilst being responsible for the product being scalable for the European market with all the services we have in our portfolio.
Leveraging your expert knowledge of growth, you’ll work hands-on in a fast-paced environment to provide solutions and actionable recommendations to develop ready2order’s award-winning electronic point of sale system into a market-leading platform.
You will help develop a product that is intuitive and as self-serving to our customers as possible. You will also own our helpdesk/support product and work closely with data insights and marketing, especially CRM and SEO.
You will make informed product decisions with quantitative and qualitative data on user behaviour and experimentation (e.g. a/b testing, survey data, usability studies).
You will define methods and metrics for identifying success and failure while ensuring the team is clear on their objectives. You will take ownership of the customer lifecycle process to optimise each conversion step across the funnel as well as delivering ongoing improvements to the website, webshop and user onboarding.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE TO BE “ready”
- 5+ years of experience in a product management role.
- 1+ years of experience within growth or marketing.
- Deep knowledge of the user journey across multiple devices.
- Strong user experience sensibilities and familiarity with platform UI best practices.
- Strong use of analytics, user research, and business cases to drive decisions and improve products.
- Ability to operate under tight deadlines while maintaining multiple projects.
- Experienced in planning work for assigned workstreams.
- Have worked in an Agile environment
This role can be based in our Vienna or Berlin office, but we’re also open to distributed working with some travel to Vienna when possible. We have payroll set up in Austria and Germany. If you are living outside of Germany and Austria then you would need to be setup as a contractor.
Browse the latest remote work opportunities > euremotejobs.com/jobs/